𝟏𝟑. 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

Vamika and Veeranshu's small world has been filled with love, care, and affection for each other. Their togetherness was the reason, and they were happy like never before.

Their bond was getting stronger!

Veer was extremely busy with his work yet tried to give her time as well. She was extremely happy to get a normal married life with him, they were sharing bed and he never crossed his limits. She felt lucky to have a husband like him, for whom her consent mattered. Whereas Veeranshu was slowly falling for her caring and selfless nature. Now he was dying to tell her that he loves her, but he didn't.

Days passed turning it into weeks, weeks into a month... A month full of pure bliss!

Vamika combed her hair and was tying them when Veeranshu snatched the hairband from her hand.

"What?" she asked

"Keep it open... I like it when you keep your hair open, you look more beautiful..." he said, smiling at her.

She blushed.

He stepped closer and buried his face in her hairs, hugging her from back tightly. "I love your hairs... Soft and silky..." he mumbled, nuzzling back on her neck unknowingly inflow.

He loves my hairs....

But what about me?

She thought...

"Even I love my hairs... They are just like my mamma's hairs." she said, smilingly.

He rested his chin on her shoulder and looked at her through the mirror. "So you got these beautiful hairs from your mom... It means our babies will have the same hairs as you?" he asked, excitingly.

Our babies...

She was stunned for a moment and the next moment she ended up blushing.

"Why are you blushing? It's a fact, not now but we'll have babies someday..." he said, teasing her.

You haven't even said "I love you" to me yet and you're already planning about babies.

She frowned, mentally thinking.

"Aren't you getting late for office today?" she asked, changing the topic.

"I'm boss for your kind information, it doesn't matter." he smirked

"Fine... Stay home and enjoy yourself alone..." she said, smiling innocently.

He narrowed his eyebrows.

"What does that mean?" he asked

"I'm going out with Barkha and Ronnie, I've already promised them so..." she said, smiling sheepishly.

"Fine... You can go but what I will get instead?" he asked

"Nothing... Go and get ready, you have a meeting by 10 AM in office..." she said, pushing him away.

He chuckled.

"At least get me a shirt and blazer, I'm confused about what to wear.." he said, looking at her.

She nods, positively.

She went into the closet, chose a shirt and blazer for him, and placed it on the bed. "Here it is... I'm going down to see what aunty has cooked for breakfast.." she said

She was about to leave when a tug on her waist stops her. She swirled around to see him and wiggled her eyebrows asking "What do you want now?"

"Help me to get ready.." he said, giving her a mischievous smile.