𝟏𝟏. 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

Okay... So I was not supposed to publish this chapter today but then I was so excited to post this and couldn't help myself from publishing it today itself so, yayyyy...

I have gone mad for some reason so.... 🥴

.
.
.
.
.

It has been a couple of days, Vamika was behaving coldly with Veeranshu. He tried to talk with her once but all she replied to him plainly, she didn't even give him a chance to ask forgiveness.

Because of Veeranshu's less-approaching nature, he didn't know how to make things normal between them. But because of her cold attitude towards him, he was frustrated.

Her ignorance was making him mad.

Mad as hell...

He was restless...

Following evening, Veeranshu came early so that he can talk to Vamika today. He was determined to talk to her today anyhow, she has to hear today.

He strolled into the kitchen and saw Vamika was cooking. She was aware of his presence around her in the kitchen still she decided not to look at him.

She was ignoring him.

And he knew this!

"Why you're cooking? Where is aunty Aana?" he asked, taking out a bottle of chilled water from the refrigerator.

"She had some work, so I gave her a day off. Sorry, I didn't ask you before giving a day off to your staff, I thought you must be busy with work and when aunty asked me for a day off I couldn't refuse. I'll ask you next time." she said, formally.

Avoiding him!

"It's fine... You don't need to explain me so much, you're free to handle staff as you want..." he said, hoping that she would look at him once.

But... No, she didn't...

Huh... Why can't just look at me once...

Why just can't see my concern for her?

"Hmm..." she replied, after a long silence.

Finally, she looked at him "You want something?" she asked, coldly.

"I'm hungry, dinner is ready?" he asked, eyeing her pink lips.

Why does she distract me so much...

"Behave Veer... What the hell are you doing..." he scolds himself mentally, taking his eyes off from her and he looked aside for a moment before snapping back at her.

"It's almost ready, I've made kadhi rice for dinner. I hope it's fine with you..." she said, taking her eyes off him.

No Vami... Don't melt!

You can't forget what he has done.

She reminded herself.

"Yes!" he said and left the kitchen as she continued to ignore him.

They had dinner silently, Veeranshu tried to pick up some random conversation but Vamika ended up replying in "Hmmm..."

They finished dinner silently.

Vamika was in the bedroom, sitting on the couch reading some book but it was just a means to avoid Veeranshu, whenever he walks into the bedroom to sleep. She was involved in a reading book when suddenly someone snatched a book from her and kept it on the table.