𝟏𝟓. 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

At 11 PM in the night, Veeranshu slowly entered the bedroom to find it all dark around. Vamika was fast asleep not waiting for him, as he already informed her that he would come late and also have dinner outside with clients.

Getting freshened up he changed into something comfortable and then walked back into the room. He badly wanted to sleep but he had a few important emails to check before sleep.

He sighs.

He gazed at his wife...

She looks baby innocent...

He smiled thinking so and left room glazing at her one last time.
.
.
Vamika changed her position in sleep and discovered her husband wasn't sleeping next to her as her hand traveled the left side of the bed in sleep.

She opens her sleepy eyes and checked her cell, it was 12:30 AM in the night.

He is yet to come back?

It's too late...

She thought.

She immediately dialed his number but to discover ringing it in the room itself, she saw his cell on the table.

So he is back home.

Why didn't he wake me up?

And the most important question, where he is?

Okay... In study maybe!

Getting down from the bed, she made her way towards study and found him working on his PC.

God...

Why does she have to remind him always that he is a normal human being and not a robot? He has been working non-stop for the last few days.

She wants to scold him today but another side of her wanted to admire him for looking damn hot at this hour of the night.

Veer in a black t-shirt and light beard...

Damn hot...

And him wearing study glasses, damn sexy!

She thought.

But the next moment she realized what she was doing and was embarrassed within herself, she never stare at anybody like this. Okay, it's not time to melt but to scold him for being careless towards his health.

She thought.

"8 hours of sleep is a must for any normal human being, Mr. Randhawa..." she said, walking in a study towards him.

He looked at her and passed a soft smile.

"It's just done... Two minutes more..." he said, looking back in his PC.

She sighs, walking near she stood next to his chair.

"Veer... It's not done, you will fall sick if you continue to work like this. You're a human, not a robot to work non-stop, let's go and sleep." she said raising her voice this time.

Okay... That was a great one!

For the first time, she ordered him something, showing her rights to him.

"Okay wife!! Anything else you want to lecture me about ma'am?" he asked, smiling at her.

He liked it...

When she ordered him.

She puffed her cheeks seeing his smile, she felt like he was taking her for granted, he was making her fun. She didn't say anything and turned around to leave but a tug on her wrist stops her.