𝟐𝟕. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐇

Okayyyyyy, so finally it's here!

This part has already broken me and now this is gonna break you for real.

And I hope after this part nobody has any complaints about Veer. My poor Veer! He had no fault, it's all done by that Alisha.

.
.
.
.
.

The next morning, Veeranshu woke up with a terrible headache before Vamika did. He tried to move but couldn't, he looked down at the sleeping figure of his wife who was hugging him tight in sleep resting her head on his chest.

It was like a dream.

A dream far better than reality.

A smile broke his lips when he saw her innocently smiling in sleep, she cuddle close to him and her legs were wrapped around his making it impossible for him to move even a bit.

My beautiful wife.

Mine... Only mine!

He softly strands off hair from her face and lightly reaches to stroke her cheeks with his thumb when all of sudden he realized, he isn't dreaming.

What the hell he did last night?

The first question rang him up.

He squeezes his eyes, trying to remember whatever happened last night but fails. The last thing he remembers is that they came back home, he was drunk, and as he knew he drank a bit more so he just wanted to sleep.

Wasn't he mad at her?

So how the hell they are in this state?

He did do something wrong last night?

He squeezed his eyes again to remember what happened last night or to be said what he did last night. Few unclear images and voices rang in his eardrums.

"Stop it Veer!"

"You're drunk Veer, you don't know what you're doing."

He opens his eyes with a jerk.

She was trying to stop me and I... Did I force her last night?

I did so?

Seriously?

No... No, I can't!

I can't do this, I can't do this to her!

He thought.

He looked at the marks he gave her last night.

Marks of love?

He felt frustrated and terrible.

"Why the hell I can't remember anything? What I did last night? She was trying to stop me... That means, no no... I can't do this, I just can't. Why the hell I got drunk so much, I can't even remember anything."

He thought

He looked back at her innocent face and feels more terrible. He didn't want to hurt her or do anything against her wish.

If he did force her... Then how does he will face her once she wakes up but isn't only she who can remind him of last night?

Never in his worst nightmare, has he can think to force himself on her but then he is feeling so guilty about his assumption, he can't face her.

He has no guts.

He slowly freed himself from her hold and then got down from the bed, got freshened up. Before she woke up he left Randhawa Villa.