𝟏𝟎. 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄

Shit!

Fu-k!

What the hell he does do in anger...

He already has an issue apologizing for his mistake and now when he was apologizing for the first time genuinely, it seems like it does not affect her, it doesn't matter to her.

How he will clean up this mess?

She didn't even open the door once.

She didn't want to see me... he thought

He waited for long for her to open the door but she didn't, for the first time, he was seeing her this side. Maybe he was the one who has forced her to behave this way, or else he knows her. She isn't the kind of girl who would react to minor issues.

At the same time, some other questions were prowling in his mind and heart. He is a heartless person, so why her pain was felt by him. He could feel that pain in his heart, which he caused her.

Yes... I like her but is this only matter because of which I'm feeling bad?

Or do I have some more feelings for her?

He thought...

On the other hand, Vamika was still sobbing hiding her face in her palms.

She didn't want to cry.

She is not that weak.

But regardless, his words were haunting her mind. His words, and behavior were something she couldn't take it.

He shouted

He blamed

He doubted

He Judged

She couldn't forget these things. She was dying for merely some love, affection, care, and most importantly trust...

Which seems nowhere in this relationship to her.

He accused her of cheating on him.

What did she do to get this in return?

She always tried to understand him, he told her on their first night that he has nothing to do with this marriage. She was still silent and didn't say a word to him. He did what he wanted, he behaved how he wanted and she didn't say a word to him.

Never answered him back...

This was not something she ever wished for!

She was habitual of loneliness but today she wished her parents were with her, she wished she could hug them tightly.

She kept sobbing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next morning Veeranshu woke up, as soon as his eyes open he looked for her on the couch... But, she wasn't there.

She is still so furious about last night.

She didn't even come back to the room.

Veeranshu is the person who is least bothered one, he doesn't care if he hurts anything yet this time guilt was haunting him over and over.

He was in guilt for hurting her...

He was guilty of hurting his wife...

Once he took shower, he finally thought to talk about last night again. She was hurt last night, that's why she didn't hear him but now she might hear him and forgive... Keeping his ego aside which has nothing to do with this situation, he thought to apologize to her.