𝟐𝟒. 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑?

Veeranshu was mum since he saw Vamika back, he didn't know how to react. He just remained calm and composed in his world. At the same time he didn't want this moment to end, the most precious person in his life was back.

Yes, she was back!

He didn't know why and he don't even know for how long but the only fact that mattered to him was, she was in front of his eyes.

This gives peace to him.

Because she is his peace!

With several questions running in his mind, Veeranshu reached the hospital with Vamika and Vaanya. They walked towards the ICU where their dadaji was! Reaching there, they saw Anaya and Neelam standing outside the ICU.

"Mom... How is dadaji? Can I see him now?" Veeranshu asked, hurriedly.

Neelam nods, positively.

Veeranshu went inside the ICU whereas Vamika stayed back near Anaya, Neelam, and Vaanya.

"Good to see that you're back Vamika, everybody missed you here..." Anaya said as she shared a hug with Vamika.

"I forgot to ask, di... Where are kids bhabhi?" Vamika asked, looking at Anaya and Vaanya.

"At my mother's place, you know the situation here so that's why I asked mumma to take girls with her. They will be back by the evening, both are excited to see you after long." Vaanya said, smiling at her.

Vamika chuckled.

"Did Veer said something?" Neelam asked

Vamika snapped at her mother-in-law "No maa... I was expecting him to get angry but he didn't, he is just silent since he saw me. I don't know what's cooking up in his mind and you know your son maa. Being calm is so unlike him, he looks more normal when he is angry..." Vamika said

"If you guys are done gossiping about me so... Come, dadaji wants to meet you..." Veeranshu said, looking at Vamika.

Trio immediately snapped at the door and saw Veeranshu standing, Vamika gulped in nervousness. He again went inside, while the trio too enters inside the ICU.

Vamika went and stood next to Veer near-bed where Shlok was laying. Her heart pained to see her dadaji in this condition, surrounded by all the medical equipment.

"Vami... Vamika... You came back to beta." Shlok said, in a weak tone.

Vamika nods "What condition you've made of yourself dadaji, you know nah we all love you. You've to get well soon and come back home for us." Vamika said as tears started rolling down her eyes.

While Veeranshu looked at his wife, he can see that same innocence and love for all in her eyes.

"I'll... You know I'm a fighter and younger than all the men in the Randhawa house..." Shlok said, smiling weakly.

All chuckled.

"I know... You're the most handsome Randhawa!" Vamika said, chuckling.

"Cutest too!" Vaanya added

Shlok smiled and nodded at Vaanya.

"We should leave now, dadaji needs rest." Anaya suggested, all agreed, and was about to leave when Shlok holds Veeranshu's hand and stops him.

"What happened dadaji? You need something?" Veeranshu asked

Shlok nods, he asked Vamika to come and stand next to Veeranshu. She did so and he hold her palm and placed it in Veeranshu's palm.