𝟏𝟖. 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

Four months later...

I miss you Veeranshu, I'm really missing you so much. More than you I'm missing your hugs, touch, warmth of your arms and kisses, the comfort I had around you...

It has been four months since I saw you and to be honest, voice calls, text messages and video calls aren't enough for me. I want you, in front of my eyes. I want that same two months back, which we spent together with uttermost bliss.

I so wish if you would have been here, I would have made your favorite dishes and coffee for you...

You make me nervous as hell but still, I want to be always around you, I just can't even express my feelings towards you simply.

You promised me you would come back within three months and see now four months have passed, I'm surrounded by a bunch of people and still loneliest.

Without you!

I'm angry with you for breaking my promise but I can't even get angry in front of you. Whenever I see you and your smiling face, I just can't.

But this time, I won't.

I won't talk to you, you've broke the promise given to me.

I won't forgive you.

But.. I want you in front of my eyes, please come back soon. I'm missing the way you look at me, pull me closer to you and hold tightly in your arms. I miss seeing my reflection in your eyes, I miss your sexy voice and your lips on mine...

Come back and hold me close to your heart, Veer.

Her restless heart couldn't deal with the situation.

She poured her heart into the notebook and kept it back inside the drawer. She knew saying all these things in front of Veer is next to impossible for her, so she started penning down her emotions on the notebook for the last four months.

She was so damn frustrated and angry with her husband. It was strange as she didn't lose her cool over small things but this time she was damn angry with her husband.

She isn't against his work but what about her?

Doesn't she have any importance in his life?

Isn't he craving for her?

Is he okay with the distance between them?

She groaned thinking.

That night she slept with determination in the heart and mind that she won't forgive Veeranshu and won't even pick up his calls now. If work is damn everything for him then let him be happy with his work, she won't interfere anymore.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Veeranshu was sitting in his cabin, in an extremely frustrated mood. Since last night he was trying to call Vamika but she was tuning off his call, even she replied to none of his text messages.

Last morning when he talked with her, she was normal yet a little upset as he couldn't make up for his promise of coming back to Mumbai in three months.

He was stuck with work.

And helpless.

But he was restless without his wife.

Vamika is his habit now, only he knows how he was leaving without her from last four months. He misses her innocence, beautiful black eyes, cute little nose, and her brownish hair.

He is missing holding her in his arms, showing his rights to her and everything they shared. Every moment was pure bliss to him, and she was a blessing for him in his life.