merky madness

it was around 5:30pm and lauren, reiss, jadon and ama were in a hired taxi, travelling to the festival. jadon and ama were sitting nest to each other, behind reiss and lauren and the taxi want very spacious so they were touching slightly. every so often, when they came across a bump in the road, their thighs would touch and they would look at one another and quickly look away.

"aqui!" the driver said.

ama started getting out and everyone followed suit.

"what did he even say?"

"he said 'here' "

"you need to teach me some of that spanish" jadon insisted.

...

they looked up and they saw the festival. it was bright, colourful and lively - it wasn't even night time yet. ama started walking briskly and pulled lauren but her arm while the boys trailed behind.

they showed their electronic tickets to the security and they got orange wristbands, compared to most people's blue because they had paid for vip tickets, so they could be backstage during performances and chill with the musicians afterwards.

they got in and dave was performing his hit 'location' they sang along.

🎶"IF YOU SEND ME THE LOCATION, THEN ILL BE RIGHT THERE"🎶

more artists came out throughout the evening, including wizkid and "ojulueaba" played it was ama's favourite song and jadon watched as her hips swayed to the beat singing along to the yoruba effortlessly. throughout this time the had been getting drinks from a bar that was stationed in the centre of the crowd and ama had one too many glasses of aperol spritz. she was waved but conscious. she could see lauren in front of her dancing ridiculously - always had two left feet and reiss next to her bopping his head up and down.

she looked around for jadon and saw him sitting at the bar, not looking like he was having much fun and went up to him.

"why are you sitting here, it's so fun up there"

"im not really feeling it tonight"

ama looked at him with a straight face.

"jadon sancho, not really feeling it tonight?, i don't believe you"

she took him arm and pulled him to the middle of the dance floor and they started dancing together.

'rock your body' by justin timberlake was playing.

they started off by dancing and holding hands but ama's hands slowly made their way over his shoulders and his on her waist. they moved along with the beat, jadon's eyes focused on where his hands were and ama suddenly took one of them and spun herself around. it was probably the alcohol that was making her act like this, but she was just living in the moment. now they were both facing the same way but very close. ama's left hand was across her chest and over he right shoulder with her fingers interlocking with the fingers of his right hand. her back was pressed up against his front and she could feel something rock hard in his shorts. they were like this until the song ended and when it did she turned around and looked at him, he had a lust burning in his eyes and he bit his bottom lip as he looked her body up and down. he flung an arm over her shoulder and they made their way to when lauren and reiss were.

reiss was looking stressed.

"where have you guys been?!"

"bruv we was just over 'dere"

"right, cuz i was looking for you; let's go backstage and meet dave and them man"

all four showed the security their wristbands and made their way backstage. they got in and they felt like they had just crashed an a list celebrity party. they were technically celebrities themselves, sports celebrities but they had never been surrounded by so many musicians in their lives before.

ama quickly struck up a conversation with santan dave. they had been friends for a while, ever since dave used to post studio snippets to his 7,000 followers on instagram. ama would always gass him up and repost his posts and she was so proud to see where he was now.

they sat on opposite ends of a 3 seater couch and struck up a conversation. jadon saw this and went to plop himself in the middle pretending he didn't just see their conversation happening. they stopped talking and jadon could see ama screw-facing her in his peripheral vision but he continued to play dumb and responded with a confused face. dave saw them looking at each other and took it as his que to leave. ama's eyes followed him as he walked away and he did a quick wave goodbye to her, which she returned. jadon was still there.

"what was that for?"

"what?"

"i was obviously talking to him, why did you have to sit there, literally look around there were so many other places to sit"

"i swear i didn't even know.."

he continued to talk but ama turned her head away from him and refused to listen to him.

*ping*

ama's phone was placed in between them and the notification grabbed both of their attention. the bold writing read a boy's name with a heart next to it and jadon assumed it was the boy that texted her when he was putting his number in her phone earlier that day. she picked it up quickly to avert herself from her current situation.

"do you have a boyfriend"

she ignored him.

"because the way you were dancing on me said otherwise"

this is one thing she didn't miss about him, he could be so egotistical. ama's eyes widened, she turned to face the boy and started to speak.

"look at me"

he turned to look at her, her eyes were red and she had visible bags under her eyes.

"i clearly out of it and i'll probably regret everything tomorrow morning, so don't gass yourself"

and with that she got up, she don't want to talk to him anymore he'd pissed her off. jadon didn't have anything to say and could only watch her leave. ama made her way to lauren who was talking to jhus and stormzy and she joined in their conversation.

it was just past 1am and everyone was ready to leave. ama made sure she stayed close to lauren so she could sit next to her in the cab. in the cab she was looking in the rear view mirror and she could see his face, though she couldn't read it - he was blank.

when they got to the hotel they all thanked the driver and ama was walking alongside lauren with her arm over her shoulder. she was still a bit waved maybe she had a few more cheeky drinks but she was ready to fall on her bed.
she spoke to lauren in her door way for a while before she said goodnight and turned to unlock her door she was pulled back.

she looked back and rolled her eyes it was all too familiar.

"ama...i..."

"please, it's late, can we talk tomorrow?"

"i won't be able to sleep..."

ama wanted to slam the door in his face, but instead she turned around and listened.

"look, im sorry. i don't want to hurt you. the truth is i like you, i really like you. i always have"

he took her arm and moved closer to her - while she stayed silent.

"i love you amarachi"

she didn't know what to say, the girl was too stunned to speak - so she let her actions speak for her.

she kissed him and she was taken back at first but he got into it. it was deep and meaningful, they were fighting for custody of each other's mouths, satisfying a hunger that had been building up for years. jadon pushed the handle of her door open and slowly moved her backwards into her room, without breaking the kiss. his hands traveled up her shirt and hers under his. he broke the kiss and took his shirt off, revealing his toned, muscular build while making sure to maintain eye contact with the girl and gently pushed her onto the bed.

a/n:

• DAMNNNNN, I've never written anything like that before so please bear with me 😭