borrusia bæs

ama was walking through the german terminal and saw a familiar london boy waiting in the arrivals area.

"didn't expect to see you here" she said stopping and saying to him.

"may or may not have done some research and found out that the hospital you're being checked into is close to my house" he said swaying her side to side.

"so...?"

"sooo...do you wanna stay with me until you get better? you know i'll take care of you" he said into her neck, sending shivers down her spine.

"stopp itt..." she giggled.

"is that a yes?"

"yes"

...

jadon and ama had made amends in london, they realised what they were both doing wasn't right and they apologised to each other and agreed to move on. ama unfollowed ruben and deleted his number, even though blocking him would have been more to jadon's taste, she didn't want to be rude.

and yet, ruben still didn't know jadon was her boyfriend.

"after you" he stated as she took ama's suitcases from her and let her walk to the car.

he finally got in and closed the car door, he turned on the engine and put his hand on her thigh as the started to drive.

"when's your surgery?"

"tomorrow"

"tomorrow? shi- you just got here, when do you think you're gonna leave?" he asked tightening his grip on her thigh.

"depends when the doctors say it ok for me to travel"

"let us hope it's not anytime soon"

"us?!"

"not like that, you know what i mean, i don't get to see you often"
"of course i wanna see you banging goals"

he said all of that before she could even get her piece out, but she didn't bother to reply, she knew he meant well.

...

they pulled up to the hospital and went in for a check up, the doctor ama was referred to examined her foot and told her the time she was going to need to come in the next day and other things she needed to do in order to prepare for the surgery.

"that is all, unless you have any questions or comments?" said the doctor.

"i don't have any, thank you doctor" she replied, shaking his hand leaving the office.

jadon was waiting in the lobby for her to come out and rose to her appearance from behind the door.

"ready to go?" he asked, putting his arm over her shoulders.

"yeah"

they gat in the car and eventually pulled up to jadon's condo, even though it was an apartment, it was huge. everything looked expensive and glistened in the natural light.

"wow" ama said.

"you like what you see?"
"wait 'til you see the master bedroom, that i hope you'll be staying in during your time here" he said coming up behind her and snaking his arms around her waist.

"maybe tonight, but the cast on my leg might annoy you when we're sleeping"

"i don't mind. here, take seat - i'll make pasta, the way you taught me"

"you were on the couch for most of that lesson" she laughed.

"I'm very observant" he said and winked.