unfaithful

"what do you think we should do?" jadon asked looking at his girlfriend.

they'd gone back upstairs and were walking tying to figure out what to do with the situation at hand.

"she can't stay in this house" ama responded.

"but she said she had nowhere to go"

"she also said she broke up with callum, she can't be trusted"
"in fact let me message callum right now and ask"

caltek10☑️

hey callum, did you and sienna
have an argument?

no...why?

she's at my house saying she's got
nowhere to go and that you guys
have broken up

that's not true

...

ama showed jadon the phone and that confirmed that sienna was lying about the breakup.

"now we can kick her out and if she's really desperate, she can go to callum's and they can sort out whatever she's been saying" ama said.

"this all seems a bit harsh" jadon mentioned, and he picked up jordan who had woken up again.

"i think the glass on my roses outside is harsh" ama stated, crossisng her arms.

"okay, i get you, but let me talk to her" jadon said putting jordan down on the bed.

ama shrugged her shoulders and picked up jordan who had crawled towards her.

...

jadon went downstairs to look for sienna, she was in the kitchen, her back was turned and she was distracted by her phone.

he spotted her and opened the fridge, he hoped the noise would turn her head.

she turned around.

"oh hey jadon"

"hi sienna"

ama was playing with jordan when all of a sudden she had a eureka. she had left the baby monitor downstairs maybe she could catch sight of what was going on downstairs.

she turned it on and low and behold it was facing right where sienna was. though jaodn wasn't in the camera view. ama watched patiently.

...

"hey jadon"

"hi sienna, i need to talk to you about something"

"go on"

"i don't think it's a good idea that you stay here"

"but jadon i have no-"

"i know, you don't have anywhere to go"

"but I don't think it's good for our family, ama has already been through something like this before and she almost died, now we have a son and we don't want to put him in danger too"

"i understand" sienna replied.

"thank you, we'll help you find somewhere else to go"

...

ama was surprised, jadon did handle the situation well, ama would've just called her a liar and an actress and told her to go the fuck out.

she heard him come up the stairs and she threw the baby monitor across the room, trying to act natural.

"how did it do?"

"she said she understood my concern but i promised her that we'd help her find a place to stay"

"you mean YOU, i never agreed that WE'D help her"

"come on ama"

"i feel like helping her find a place to stay involved me spending money on accommodation for her - and that's the last thing i'm going to do after she smashed in my windows"

"you can be so stubborn sometimes" jadon said.

"and i feel like i'm well within my right to be, i was nice enough to open my front door to her and look what we get in return - if i don't put my foot in the door what is she going to do next?"

"we still don't know it was her though" jaodn replied.

"jadon, i explained step-by-step why and how it was her, do you need the police department to come and confirm it - or maybe you want her here for something else"

jaodn didn't have anything more to say to ama so he left the room.

he went downstairs and sat in the living room, and turned on his ps5.

sienna appeared from the the room she was staying in and sat on the same couch as him.

"i heard some arguing from upstairs, i hope it wasn't because of me" sienna said.

jadon shook his head while keeping his eyes on the game.

sienna shuffled closer to him.

"what game are you playing?" she asked, twirling her hair.

"fifa" he replied bluntly.

"why so cold?" she pouted.

jadon tried to not pay any mind to her, he wasn't in the best mood.

sienna stood up and placed herself infront of him, blocking his view.

he moved his hand side to side, trying to see the game infront of him but sienna but she kept in blocking his way, and for the first time he looked at her.

"you're blocking my view"

"i know"

sienna straddled herself over jadon's lap and lifted up his chin.

"you know i'm better for you, we should have made it official when we were 15" she whispered in his ear.

jadon didn't say anything.

she put her lips in his and started to kiss him, jadon didn't resist, instead he kissed back.

...

ama was upstairs in the master bedroom, she'd put jordan to sleep in his bed and was blowing up off some steam. she was still mad at jadon and was expecting an apology from any second now.