reiss & dreamdoll

ama had moved out and jadon didn't know where she was going. maybe she'd kept that form him on purpose. she could've gone to her mums house, jaodn was anxious that she had that meant she would've told her mum what happened and he didn't want to be on bad terms with her mum. maybe she also didn't tell jadon where she was going, so he couldn't appear out of nowhere and try and talk her out of the separation. was he a bad person? maybe he is, maybe he isn't - he hadn't decided.

she would bring jordan for visits three times a week, he was still his son. he wasn't in a good place, of course she wanted to be with ama but she had to take a stand, she was definitely not one to be walked all over.

...

it had been two weeks since they separated, ama brought jordan over for a visit. she didn't even make eye contact with him. he didn't mention anything about it.

she was dressed up nicely, maybe she was going out, with friends, or maybe with another man, she was wearing eyelashes, she would only wear eyelashes when they went out in dates - jadon couldn't hold back his curiosity.

"going somewhere tonight?"

"no, family coming over" she responded bluntly.

"so you're not staying with your family?" he furthered.

"i've got more relatives than my mum and sister- i'll be here for 10"

how snappy and sassy of her - at least she still seemed herself.

jaodn watched her drive off until she wasn't in sight.

his phone lit up and there was an incoming face time call.

incoming facetime call from tabz

"she couldn't wait two seconds" jadon laughed.

he carried his son to the couch where his phone was and answered the call.

"hey jordann" a new york accent bellows from the phone.

"so you're calling my phone and you're not even gonna greet me"

"i've already spoken to you today but i haven't seen the wittle baby in forever"

jordan just made some gurgling noises and jadon moved him out of the camera.

"im at the manchester airport"

"as i said, i don't think this is a good idea"

"why, you guys are on a break, and im sure she's talkin to someone else too"

"your right"

"i'll probably be there at 9/9:30"

truth is dreamdoll and jadon had been on and off for a while - before he rekindled his old flame with ama. when he was 17 and she was much older ( i know, weird).

...

ama was planning to move to an apartment that she had been renting for a while - jadon didn't know about it. she didn't want to go to her mums house and tell her what happened because the last thing she wanted to do was plant and bad seed in her mums mind about jadon. she also didn't tell jadon where she was going, so he couldn't appear out of nowhere and try and talk her out of the separation. was he a bad person? maybe he is, maybe he isn't - she hadn't decided.

she would bring jordan for visits three times a week, he was till jadon's son. ama wasn't in a good place, of course she wanted to be with jadon but she had to take a stand, she was definitely not one to be walked all over.

she dropped jordan off and could see jadon through her rear view mirror watching her from the window

ama wasn't necessarily lying, she's wasn't going out she was staying at home and someone was coming over - it wasn't family though.