05- Adeline Knight- misunderstandings

After he untied my wrists from the ceiling, I collapsed onto his firm chest, both unable to sit up on my own and not wanting to at the same time.

He pulled my blindfold off and carried me, his every touch setting fire to my skin. I wrapped my arm around his neck and he sucked in a shallow breath.

He sent me down on the toilet as I watched him draw me a warm bath, I could get used to this.

No Adeline, he's looking for a slave.

He picked me back up and gently placed me in the warm water.

"Would you like me to stay?.... Or would you like some privacy?" He genuinely asked.

"Some privacy please." I replied after a moment of thought.

As much as I hated the thought of him leaving me, I needed some space and time to collect my thoughts about what had just happened.

"Alright, I had set some clothes on the counter for you to change into when your done. I'll be in the office when you get out, I'll also take you to a guest room for you to stay the night, unless you want to go home that is." Then he turned to the door.

"That's okay, you don't have to I'll go home. I have to go to work tomorrow anyway, ....and I don't want to be a bother." I quickly replied saying the last part quieter hoping maybe he wouldn't hear me.

He turned his head to look at me for a moment and something flashed in his eyes before he quickly masked it, then he nodded and left.

I quickly washed my body after the bath ran cold and changed into the clothes on the counter, which was a comfortable hoodie and sweatpants with slides and then I walked out of the bathroom.

Looking back at the table all the memories flooded back into my brain and I felt me cheeks grow hot.

When I turned to look at him, he was asleep with his head on his desk, he looked so peaceful.

I couldn't bring myself to wake him just to let him know I was leaving so I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and left.

————————————

As soon as I got home I went to bed. I couldn't believe what I had just done, it felt so surreal and so.... natural.

I had always wanted someone to be able to tame me and make me submit, it had been what I wanted from the start but no one made me feel the urge to obey, so therefore, I didn't.

The more they tried, the more I made them fail, it was quite amusing to be honest.

But... with him...with just a few words, he made my stomach do somersaults.

He made me want to do the things I did with him and even more.

He made me able to let go and hand him the control unlike anyone else could.

He made me desire what I never thought I would desire.

Yet... I still don't know his name.

———————————

"Ms. Knight?" My assistant said, interrupting my train of thought.

A beautiful train of thought... of him.

"Sorry, could you repeat that?" I said shaking it off.

"Ah...yes. I made an appointment with Mr. Francisco for you at Half Moon, it'll be later today at 4." She said going down my schedule.

"Then you have a board meeting to go to at 7, Nick has already been notified about this. You have a pretty empty schedule so that's all for today."

"Okay, if that's it, you can leave."