•Epilouge•

A few years later...

Their wedding was simple, sweet, and to the point. A 2 tier wedding cake, a selection of guests, a beautiful venue, amazing vows, great party, and an amazing first night as newly weds.

Lorenzo patiently awaited his wife as she exited her new building.

"How'd it go?" He asked, lovingly.

"Better than I'd ever thought it would, I can finally breath." She replied. "Where's Marie?"

"Emery's taking care of her for the weekend." He said, taking her into his arms while smirking.

"She's our daughter!! You can't just throw her into the hands of my best fri—" she started before getting cut off with a kiss. He gripped her hips as she rubbed her front against his forming bulge.

She pulled away and he groaned.

"Fuckkk~ I love you." He said with heat burning in his eyes.

"I love you too." She grinned.

"Good, now get in the car." He whispered into her ear.

She looked around to make sure that no one was watching and palmed his evident erection, whispering back into his ear, "yes... master."

As soon as she said that, she turned to get in the car but before she could, she got yanked back.

It happened at the speed on light and in the mist of it, he got a firm grasp around her neck.

"That won't be the only time your saying that this weekend." ~

•The end•

——————————
This journey has been amazing and I'm so grateful to have shared it with all of you amazing and supportive people, I hope you enjoyed my book and would like to check out my other one!!
New books will be coming out shortly so stay tuned.
I love all of you wholeheartedly, stay safe <3
——————————
Published and Finished- 9/21/22
Word count- 300
♥️