32- Adeline Knight- such a tease

When we got to his house, we got food delivered and we ate and joked around like usual, a little teasing here and there as we finished up.

Before the clock hit 10pm, he made me get in the shower and in bed before I could even start to protest, saying that I wouldn't regret it.

I took his word for it and by 11, I was nicely tucked into bed with Lorenzo by my side, kissing me goodnight.

"Why do I have to go to bed earlier today?" I whined. He never had asked me to go to bed at a certain time.

"Time will tell angel." He said, laughing softly, his gruff voice making me shiver.

"Be patient. Goodnight love." He whispered.

I groaned in reply then mocked him. "Be patient. Goodn—" before I could finish, he pulled me against his back by my neck, snaking his hand around my waist, and gripping it tightly.

"I'd stop if I were you. I can make your surprise tomorrow a nightmare and we wouldn't want that would we sweetheart?" He said huskily.

I quickly shook my head in reply, knowing that he doesn't throw empty threats.

"Great. Now be a good girl and go to sleep for me." He said, smacking my ass lightly under the covers.

Falling asleep was a simple task, his voice saying sweet things to me as I dozed off. This is something that I can get used to.

Sometime in the middle of the night, I heard some shuffling. I turned around into his arms but was hit with some cold covers.

I groaned and opened my eyes, the dimmed lights in the room making it easier.

"Shhh. Go back to sleep baby." He said, coming back into bed. I fell asleep soon after, not waking up until the early morning.

"What are you doing Enzo?" I said, hearing his breath hitching as I said his nickname.

"I- um. Well... we're going to Paris?" He said.

My eyes widened as I sat up in the bed. "Really?!" I asked, my voice a little louder than I had expected.

Upon my unnecessary ruckus, he winced. I saw that and got out of bed to look at him.

When I got close enough, I cupped his face and studied it. It looked as if he hadn't slept all night, the dark circles under his eyes clearly proving my case.

As I looked around, I saw that our luggage was neatly packed into a few suitcases.

"Baby.... Did you stay up all night packing this for me?" I asked, my heart melting.

"Anything for you Amore." He said, smiling. "Turns out, packing efficiently means noise, this took forever." He laughed.

Let's get breakfast, our plane flies at noon, and it's about an hour drive to the airport, leaving us exactly one hour to eat and get ready to leave.

"Okay. We better hurry then." I said, pulling him in for a kiss.

I meant for it to be a small peck but his hands quickly came in contact with my waist, hoping me still as he deepened the kiss.

"Let's go."
————————

When we arrived on the plane, we got in our seats near the back of the plane, waiting as other put up their luggage, Enzo doing the same after.

As we were about to sit down, I got an idea. An idea that could get me either what I want or in trouble.

But this is fun. Testing his limits is one of my favorite pastimes. I dropped my hair tie purposefully in the isle and turned my body so that my backside was towards him.

"What are you doing?" He asked, his voice sounding tired as hell. I can change that.

I turned my head towards him "I just dropped something sir." Saying the last word a little quieter for him to hear.

I bent over and picked up my hair tie, purposefully leaving my ass up in the air, exposing myself to him, my skirt riding up a little showing my lack of underwear.

I heard a deep growl coming from him as he took a blanket and covered his lap, making me smirk.

I sat back down and buckled my safety belt, fighting a smile from peeking on my face.

"Be good . I'm tired." He said, his eyes fluttering closed.

I looked down at his crotch and his hard on was extremely visible, even with the blanket.

As the plane ascended into the air, I snuck my hand under the covers and palmed him through his clothes earning a unexpected groan from his lips. His hand quickly swept under the cover and gripped my hand away from his crotch.

"Amore." He warned, sending me a glare and putting my hand back on my own lap. I was having to much fun with this to stop now.

"Please sir." I gently whispered into his ear.

I put my hand back again, this time undoing his belt.

"Baby." He said, his tone completely changing into lust.

Instead of stopping me from continuing, he sat back a little letting me have more access. I internally laughed wickedly and removed my hand.

"What the hell do you think your doing?" He said, sending me a look.

"I'm done." I said, shrugging.

"I wasn't." He answered.

"We'll that's too bad then."

"Really?" He asked, tauntingly.

"Mhm." I hummed.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I said, hoping that he'll get the hint.

I unbuckle the seat belt and stepped over him into the isle, not having to go far since our seat was the last one on the plane.

I positioned myself in front of the sink and stuck my ass out like how he asked me to the first time we met at his club. I hope this brings back memories for him.

I didn't have to wait long like I had expected. He came into the bathroom after a few moments and cursed as he locked the door behind him.

When he turned around, I stuck my ass out farther and shook it a little, giving him a better view.

"Fucking hell." He cursed under his breath.

————————
Published- 5/25/2022
Word count- 1036
♥️