37- Adeline Knight- being taught a lesson

"Such a naughty girl...." He tutted. "Did I give you permission to cum from a spanking?"

"N-no sir." I stuttered, still coming down from my high.

"Such a bad girl. You'll just get extra with the belt then." He said. This is definitely turning him on.

Definitely a sadist.

He took me off from across his lap and pushed me onto the bed in doggy on me knees with my ass up and face down into the covers. I adjusted to where I was a little more comfortable but smacked my thighs, making me force them even farther apart.

"Arch your back a little more, I want your full ass on display." He said, humming in acceptance when I did so.

"Wait here." He ordered.

What the heck is he doing? I thought that he was just going to get this over with.

A few moments later he came back and then I heard a bottle opening. A very familiar sound. Why does he need lube for this?

I felt some dripping down onto my bud and I tensed. I've never had anything in my ass before.

"Relax, it'll go in easier." He said, taking his finger and moving the lube around.

Fuck. This feels so weird.

"Are you ready?" He said. I nodded into the blanket, calming myself as best as I could.

I felt his finger pushing in, adding slightly more pressure than before, opening me up when he slid one finger inside. Tucking my bottom lip between my teeth, I bit back a moan.

"Awww. Look at it, taking me in so nicely. This plug isn't too big so I think it should be fine." He said, removing his finger, making me groan.

He chucked. "Did that upset you? Me taking my finger out of your ass, making you feel empty." He said darkly, making me whimper in embarrassment.

"Well? What do you want now?" He said, taunting me. He knows what I want but is making me say it anyway.

"I want you to put the plug in my ass sir." I muttered, feeling my cheeks redden.

"Mmm. Such a good girl." He said, as I heard him putting more lube onto the plug. "Spread yourself."

I did as he said and felt it prodding against me, forcing it's entry, he did it at an excruciating slow pace, making me feel even inch of it stretching me out.

When it sat nicely in me, i heard him make a few clicks and I felt it come alive inside of me, the vibrations caught me off guard and made a moan escape my lips.

"You like that?" He said, chucking darkly again.

"Mhm." I moaned, not even trying to conceal it anymore.

He bent over me and I felt his front pressing against my back as he whispered into my ear. "Count darling. Every time you mess up, we start over."

His breath and warning traveled throughout my body making me tingle in anticipation.

Maybe I am a little bit of a masochist.

Without warning, I got the first strike. It didn't register in my mind as I felt the pain becoming pleasurable.

"Count." He said harshly, landing another one in the same spot.

"O-one sir." I counted. I knew if I said two then I would have to start over.

"Good girl." He praised.

I knew he could, and would go harder than he was, he was just easing it on me.

I felt another and I counted obediently, talking in all that he was giving me.

The combination of the plug vibrating in my ass and the pain that he was causing did something to my mind, I was super turned on, to the point where I could feel the wetness dripping down my leg. I bet he could see it too.

This continued for a while as I felt myself starting to lose myself, counting when I got the hit and waiting for the next, my mind completely zoning out.

"Adeline. Adeline. Hey are you okay baby?" Was all that I heard, my body fell limp as he cradled me in his arms.

"What number were we on baby?" He asked, gently caressing my face and moving the hair that was stuck onto my face with my own sweat.

"I-I don't know." I stuttered, feeling the waterworks start.

"Shhh. It's okay." He said, rocking me back and fourth as he pulled a small blanket from the drawer and wrapped it around me making me feel all warm inside.

(Y'all if this isn't what I have, I don't want it 😩) anyways, continue....

"I saw you space out and counting blankly, and then I called your name several times but didn't get an answer." He said, still holding me in his arms.

"This is why we use our safe words okay? If I wasn't experienced and didn't know your body language, I would've kept going. Understand?" He said.

"Mhm. I'm sorry." I whispered, feeling myself getting drowsy. "I'm tired." I said.

"Close your eyes then. I'm right here baby." He cooed, kissing my forehead.

I fluttered my eyes closed and fell asleep peacefully in his arms, letting his natural scent engulf me into paradise.

I don't know how long I slept for but by the time I woke up, it was already dark outside.

I woke to some light tapping my my shoulder as I heard his voice. "Hey baby, wake up. Drink some water." He said gently, as I tried to move away, hiding myself under the blanket.

I saw that I was now dressed I lifted the blanket off my face. "You dressed me?" I asked.

"Mhm. Come, drink this water." He said, twisting open the cap to the water bottle.

I whined and turned away. "I don't want to move."

"Are we really doing this right now?" He said, sighing.

I looked back at him to see if he was upset. Didn't seem like it.

"Open." He said. Where? Huh?

He drank the water and I watched as he set the bottle onto the nightstand, he then leaned down and kissed me unexpectedly.

I was super confused, but hey, who was I to refuse a kiss. I parted my lips and then I felt it, the water going into my mouth.

I drank the water in my mouth and tried to kiss him back but before I could, he moved back. I groaned.

"You want more?" He asked, an amused smile on his face. I nodded.

"Then drink up, it's right there, I've got to take care of a mess you made." He said, pushing some chocolate with the water on the nightstand towards me. "Just a little treat." He winked, then left the room with a soft click from the door.

——————————
Published- 6/12/2022
Word count- 1139
♥️