18- Adeline Knight- Alexander Knox?

I pulled away from the hug and looked at the time to see how much time I had to get ready still.

Fuck. I'm almost late.

"Hey Lorenzo, I've gotta go. I have 20 minutes to get to my office." I said getting up and heading to the closet since I got sidetracked the last time I was there.

"I'll drive you. Go get changed, maybe a little something good for me?" He said. "I think I deserve it." He smirked.

"You horny bastard." I said laughing.

"I'll go bring the car around." He said getting up. "Grab the breakfast too, you can eat it on the way there." He said, getting off the bed.

He then smiled and nodded at me once more before he grabbed the car keys and left the room, leaving me to get dressed.

I looked through the gallery of business casual to night out clothes and chose one that caught my eye.

I looked at myself in the mirror to see if I wanted to try something else on

I looked at myself in the mirror to see if I wanted to try something else on. When I turned around to check the back, the skirt perfectly showcased my panty line to the entirety of world.

I hated that pencil skirts did that to me. I should probably invest in some seamless underwear.

I try to donate what I have to the more unfortunate side of the city.

I decided that I wanted to wear the skirt so I just ditched the underwear.

I was already running late so I grabbed the breakfast on the nightstand and jolted out the door.

I got in the car and Lorenzo eyed me up and down. "Your fucking gorgeous, you know that?"

"I get that a lot, thanks." I said winking and laughing.

"You should eat that breakfast before it gets too cold, granted it's probably not warm anymore." He said, pulling out of the back parking lot of the club.

"How far are we?" I asked, looking at the time.

I had to be in the office in 14 minutes, before I'm actually late.

"We're 11 minutes away according to the gps." He said glancing down at the screen as I ate my breakfast.

"Okay." We sat in a comfortable silence in the car as light music played through the speaker.

We got to my office building and he pulled around to the back.

"Thank you, Lorenzo." I said, moving my hand to unbuckling my seatbelt.

"Wait." He said placing his hand over my hand to stop me from letting go of the seatbelt. "Can I take you out to dinner tonight, same place as last time? I don't think we've ever sat down and just talked, without getting interrupted, that is." He said, reminding me about Silas' restaurant.