Chapter 14

(I freaking love writing for these guys XD) 

Was he doing it correctly? 

Zen was so nervous that he felt nauseous. He'd never truly kissed another person. Sure, he'd seen it done plenty of times, and when Qi was sealing his mouth with his spell, perhaps he could consider that one... but that didn't feel like this. He wasn't even sure what he was feeling, but his heart seemed to misunderstand the situation, because it was pulsing in his chest as if he were about to fight for his life. 

When he couldn't figure out how to calm it, he pushed that bit of worry aside in his mind and refocused his attention on his master. He'd requested to share his bed, and from what he'd understood, that meant that he wanted physical attention. 

Wait. That could go both ways. He could want m—Before he could finish his thought Zen felt his master's hands move from his face down to his shoulders, then guide him backwards until he felt the bed beneath his back. Qi had moved with him, refusing to break the kiss as he swung one leg over him after nudging him enough for Zen to realize that he wanted his legs up on the bed, too. 

It wasn't a position he thought that he could ever get used to, and it was taking a lot of effort to focus on breathing through his nose, but if his master wished him to do such a thing, he would not go against him. 

Qi slowly began to move his lips against his own after a short time. Zen tried to copy him, but it was quite evident that he had no experience in such a thing. His master, however, didn't seem to mind at all as he reached up to tangle his fingers in Zen's hair. It hurt a little, but at the same time, he couldn't say that he minded the slight pain. He was managing his breathing a little better by that time, too, allowing him to actually take stock of the situation. He would need to get better at such things, so it was best to start paying attention. 

Qi seemed to be enjoying tugging at his hair, and his other hand was quite close by, settled upon his cheek as his thumb gently brushed back and forth there. Focusing on that, Zen realized that his master was actually moving his thumb to the tempo of their heating kiss. 

His thoughts quickly turned from that, to the warmth that was growing between them. His mouth had long-since grown hot from the mixture of their breaths, but he could also feel both of their temperatures rising as their chests moved together in unison. It was definitely an interesting experience, and would take some practice, but he was more than willing to work on it if Qi enjoyed it so much. 

At that moment his master moved from his lips and began kissing from his jaw, downward. Zen squirmed as he got to the crook of his neck, the unfamiliar tingling sensation making it impossible to not try to jerk his shoulder or laugh. He managed to not hit his master with the awkward movements, but it took a lot of effort. 

He felt Qi's chuckle vibrate against his collarbone as he traveled just a little lower, nudging his robe with his nose until he found his target and began nipping at the skin there. Zen thought that he might wander more, but when he seemed content to stay and work at that particular spot just above one of his nipples, he slowly allowed his body to relax and closed his eyes. 

Qi took his time on his task, but eventually, Zen felt him shift atop him and opened his eyes. His master was sitting on his torso, staring down at him with dark eyes as he leaned forward the slightest amount on the hands he had just placed on Zen's bare chest. His thumb, he noticed, was slowly caressing the spot he'd been tending to. 

"I believe we have quite a bit to talk about now, my Zen," he said, his voice deeper than he remembered it ever being. 

Had I done it wrong?