Chapter 1 - Ametrine

The night is cold and dark, I'm alone out in the woods, drunk, in a mini skirt, a binder, and a very thin jacket. I've already taken off my heels and ran from Darren, this night can't get any worse. I can hear the screaming paparazzi and the traveling of cars, I shivered as a strong wind knocked me into a tree. I looked at the bar I was dragged to by my friends, even though we can't drink. Darren was throwing bottles and shards of glass at the ground, looking through my purse for cocaine and other drugs. I felt my body for any cuts and bruises, besides the ones on my wrists. No broken bones, but a long scratch down my leg from my upper thigh to my ankle.

      I heard Darren scream for me... but not my name... the woods are my solace in this island of despair. I continued up the mountain struggling to breathe with the binding on my chest. Darren said it was so he, and he alone, knew my curves and comfort, my kinks and soft spots. I can still feel his hands on my waist, grabbing my ass and my breasts. The fear I had when he pulled me into that closet. I hissed as some leaves touched my cut, but I kept moving, no time for pain. I need to get out.

      I wandered until I reached the top of the forest, surrounded by a cave I wandered inside until it was too dark to see, I heard the flicker of fire deeper inside the cave, I followed the noise, the warmth called me. It has been over 12 hours since I put on this binder, but if someone else is here I have to keep it on... this mini skirt is uncomfortable and my thighs are chafing. Why did I let him dress me?

      The walls of the cave felt glassy and smooth. I hope it's obsidian because then I could probably make something to cauterize my leg. I followed the cave, my hand dragging along the wall, maybe it's just smoothed stone?  I took my right hand and fidgeted with my ametrine ring. I stopped to listen for the fire crackle, no noise, no light. I kept walking through the tunnel, "Damn this tunnel is fucking long."

      My leg caught on the edge of something and I began to slide forward, my face was scratched by loose rocks and crystals, when I stopped sliding I had to take a moment to get my lungs back in order. I decided to take off my binder and zip up my jacket, my lungs felt free and it was easier to breathe. As soon as I sat to rest my legs some orange and pink tourmaline glowed, lighting a path to a huge crystalline structure. The walls and decor were similar to the Japanese temple structure. It was beautiful, a small bright blue pond was off to the side, fireflies danced around while lighting the crystals as they passed.

      I tapped my foot and recognized the floor as solid obsidian, I wandered the open space looking for anyone who could be here. I walked around the temple to avoid cracking the walls, it looked old and very pretty... I can't ruin a piece of art.

      Inside the wall was a crystal, presumably ametrine, inside the obsidian wall, I touched one side of the crystal, now that I'm closer, it looks like a body formed. Suddenly the wall began to crack in front of me, I backed away not wanting to hurt the pretty stone. The body formation fell away.

      The wall collapsed and behind was a girl, about my age. She is different. Her skin was a bit opaque and had the same texture as the stones littered about the cave. She looked at me up and down, noticed the cut on my leg, and looked me in the eyes, as if to ask something. I nodded in hopes she understood.

      The alien dragged her finger down the cut of my leg, making me his in pain for a moment, though when I looked down my skin was connected with little bits of clear crystals, Kind of like stitching. She stood and I watched as the fabric of her crystal dress shifted, the dress was clearly made of crystal but still malleable, possibly made of silver to compliment her somewhat see-through, glass skin.

      She smiled at me, took my hand, and led me through the broken wall to another hidden cave, a waterfall, bright blue and crystals were growing on the side giving it an ethereal glow. The crystal god stepped into the water down some stairs and motioned for me to follow. I did.

      I took off my clothes, keeping nothing but my underwear on, and I replaced my binder since it was the only thing keeping me covered that I could wear in the water. She easily towered over me in the water, she put her forehead against mine and I saw flashes of a planet being obliterated, her clinging to a block of obsidian, sleeping for millions of years inside this cave. She took her forehead away and began to speak, slowly.

"Hello... Human, I am Ametrine... You are Lake... and I feel sympathy towards your memories... This world is unkind to you... I wish I could show you mine..." her voice was soft-spoken and ethereal, she sounded like a fairy and she was brave.

I smiled at her softly, "Welcome to Earth, Ametrine... I'll show you around sometime, But maybe you could show me this little world you built here?"

Her skin shone in the water ash she picked me up bridal style and placed me atop the little pool. "someday, but not... now... you are needed elsewhere."