(Y/N) 3

I'm trying to keep my wits together as this masked woman with long black hair and a bloodied up dress and skin was shoving me ahead, forcing me to run across the road and all the way out of my neighborhood towards the woods. The freaking woods.

"For the last time, you're making a huge mist—"

"Shut up Tobes, no time to speak. Keep running before we get caught! The cops were on me before I even got my kill, you know that?"

I'm thinking maybe I should boink her with one of Toby's hatchets since I had them in hand and this might as well be considered kidnapping, but I decide not to for now, thinking that there might be a way to fix this.

We run straight into the woods and keep running then on. After what feels like forever of us just booking it, the woman eventually stops pushing me and we both come to a halt. I was panting uncontrollably at this point, trying to catch my breath.

"Mansion...up ahead...keep moving," The woman gasped, pointing ahead. "And...don't forget you owe me some help with the chores..."

"Hey listen," I snap at her after gaining a bit of my breath back. "I'm not your guy Toby. You plucked the wrong chicken, I swear."

She faced me, probably looking tired and unamused under the mask, "I don't have time for this right now, really. Please can we just get home first and then you can talk all you want."

Welp, I've had enough. It's cold as fuck out here and this strange woman whose probably no smarter than a rock grabbed me instead the real Toby, dragging me out here into the woods in the middle of the night. Out of pure frustration, I raise one of the hatchets and chuck it in her direction, hoping her take her out in one go and run home.

The woman hastily dodged and looked between where the weapon lodged itself at the ground almost hitting her, then she glared at me.

"You did not just..."

She faces me for a long long time before her head cracked to the side. "Ohhh crap. You're not Toby."

"Aren't you just the smartest little thing~? No shit, Sherlock."

She seemed frozen for a while before suddenly darting at me and grabbing me. Making me drop the other hatchet, she folds both my arms behind me with one hand and covers my mouth with her other.

"Alright, listen human," she hissed, tightening her grasp. "I'm not looking to get in trouble with Toby's boss for such a silly mistake like this. You're going to pretend to be Toby for a while until I find a way to get the real Toby back here. Then, once he's back, you're dead and out of the picture, capeesh?"

Jeez what's the point of all of that? Why can't she just return me safely to my home and take Toby and we could all pretend this never happened? Who are these crazy people?

I nod my head, but only so she could let go of me.

"Alright, good. Now for the rest of the way to our place, I'm going to tell you everything you need to know to fit in Toby's roll, got it? Don't mess anything up or I'll kill you without a second thought."

"If you're going to kill me anyways, why bother? Why not just go back and get the real Toby—and take me back too maybe?"

She shook her head, "You don't get it, do you? Me and Toby are murderers. He was supposed to kill you, but for some reason he didn't..."

She then looked me up and down and shook her head, "God you look so much like him it's almost unreal. Maybe he couldn't bring himself to kill what looked like him? Who knows what goes on in that boy's head..."