(Y/N)

Someone please help me.

This is the loudest I've ever wanted to scream in my life.

I felt like tearing my eyes out of their sockets.

My arms no longer needed to be attached to my body, I thought vehemently.

I don't need these things anymore—not after the awful things I've done.

I think especially of BEN and how I'd mercilessly caused him to suffer...I remember seeing little Nina's body slumped on the ground...Jane's scarred face twisted in a broken panic as she spent her last moments contemplating what I'd done to her after all she'd did to try to help me...

...No, she didn't help. This happened because of her. This happened because of...all of them!

They're murderers and I...I did the right thing. I stopped...most them from committing more crimes ever again, right? Or was it all still WRONG?

My mind raced constantly with confusing and disturbing thoughts as I ran through the woods, trying to find my way out. I just wanted to go home...I wanted it all to be over with. I'm not sure how long I'd even last if I even make it home to be honest...

I don't know if I can live out the rest of my life with these memories...

Thinking about all the pain this might end up causing my Dads wracks my heart. I knew deep down they were gonna pay for my fuck up somehow. These thoughts might drive me to the point of ending it all. They'll suffer with the pain of losing me, their only child. One of the fuckers who were left alive might try and hunt me and my Dads down for revenge...

I knew I should've killed Toby right as he had shown up...but now I'm nothing without those pills.

And to be honest, now that I'm back to my normal state of mind...which isn't so normal anymore...no, I don't think I would've wanted to kill Toby. I didn't want to kill anyone—I was scared and didn't know what to do.

I regret everything...

I hear the sound of leaves crackling and heavy footsteps pounding behind me. I turn slightly and see Toby trailing behind me. He's getting faster and faster by the second.

I face forwards again and push myself to run faster, even though the strain I was putting on my body starts to kick in and the fact that I had no more help from the pills left me even more drained. My throat starts burning and I could just faintly taste the irony sharpness of blood.

I only gain a few steps more before my legs starts giving way and I start tripping while still attempting to flee.

"Just give it up already!" I heard Toby yell harshly from in the distance behind. His voice clearly sounded strained from consistent shouting. "You c-can't run from wh-what you did! Give it-t the fuck up! (Y/N)!!"

His sudden angered roar catches me off guard and my knee buckles after my foot connects with the ground at an awkward angle. This causes me to collapse to one of my knees, and I wince in pain from the impact. Despite this, I suck in all my willpower and I quickly push myself up and try to start running again, but Toby catches up and roughly grabs my arm, pulling me back.

I don't say anything, nor do I try to fight back now that he has me in his grasp; I'm just too worn at this point, and being held back makes me realize that. Toby shoves me forwards on the ground back onto my knees and I feel the nozzle of the gun he was carrying around press against the back of my skull. I can hear his choppy breathing reverberating from behind me.

I avoid even turning to look at my look alike and stare forwards at the vast thicket of woods spread before me while I try to catch my breath. It stays silent between the two of us for a long stretch; me there on my knees exhausted with my head bowed to the ground and Toby probably weighing the thought of wether he should gun me down or not.