End ?

Epilogue - (Y/N)'s p. o. v.

I was standing out in the open of a very windy, dusty terrain. The sky had a reddish-orange hue and the only other visible object around me besides the sky and the ground were the dead trees scattered all over the place.

Maybe this is it. This is the ending I deserved. This is hel—

"Hello, (Y/N)."

A voice startles me and I turn around seeing a tall man walking towards me with his hands folded behind his back. He smiles at me, genuinely enough; although I can't get over the multitude of eyes on his face. His black hair reached his shoulders and he wore a fancy vest and tie with black pants and black dress shoes. His skin was the color of ash gray. From his head protruded two large horns.

"Hi Satan," I sigh.

He blinked at me. "No no no, I assure you I am not. My name is Zalgo. I'm the one who saved you..."

I tilted my head, "Saved me...?"

He nodded, "You're not dead, (Y/N). Your life has just begun. You see, I did my best to guide you as you...had your little "spree" down on Earth..."

"...Please explain."

He grinned, "I spoke to you...you needed my advice and killed those unruly Creepypastas. I tried to help you become the hero you wished to be and save your parents."

I looked down, realizing now what that strange voice in my head was when I was on my rampage. "You're the one..." I utter.

"Yes yes...but it's unfortunate that SlenderMan fellow got in my way. He's the one who ruined everything. He's the one who destroyed your chances of actually getting to go home and be happy again. If it weren't for him, your father would've never murdered shot you..."

My fists tighten, but I don't say anything.

My Ryan killed me.

Hahah...

...That's a wound that's never gonna heal...

Zalgo tilted his head and stepped up to me, resting a hand on my shoulder, "I know how you feel...in fact, I know you don't know how to feel. But, I will tell you this once again. Your enemies are SlenderMan and those few remaining killers of his that you weren't able to annihilate. They took everything from you. It isn't fair, is it?"

"...No."

"Indeed, it isn't. That is why I have decided to ask for your help. You've already done so well so far... I'm sure with my direct influence, you can accomplish even greater things. Like...getting revenge...?"

Revenge sounded more than sweet to me. However, look where revenge got me the first time I tried taking things into my own hands.

"My want for revenge is what caused everything to spiral in the first place," I utter out, "everything fell apart because of me. Everyone lost someone they loved because of me. You should've just left me in my grave..."

Zalgo shakes his head and now places his hand against my face, "No not at all (Y/N). You see, before you only had the help of pills and my faint voice guiding you in what to do. That was nothing. But now, now that you're in direct contact with me, I can help you take things a step further. You can now get full revenge on SlenderMan and all the killers who wronged you. You can get revenge for your fathers...who as you must know, were unfortunately ended by Slender's hands."

My breathing hitched and I raise a tightly closed fist as I hear what he'd done to my Dads. Maybe I got them tangled up in all of this, and maybe my Ryan shot me, but they never deserved this. This shouldn't have happened to them. They should've lived on...without me.

"Don't you want him to pay? Don't you want evil to pay? The Creepypastas...they're evil. Don't fool yourself...you were right. You were doing the right thing. And now, I'm going to help you finish the job. You'll be a...hmm...a 'Creepypasta Hunter', what do you say? And to make things better, you're no longer mortal. You're like me now. You have the ability to grow unimaginably strong and wreck havoc on those who wronged you."

"...Yes..." I utter out, my fists shaking, "I do want revenge. Solely for my Dads. I want them—no, I want SlenderMan to pay."

Zalgo smiled at me, a strange elongated smile that slightly threw me off. "Good good (Y/N). And don't you worry yourself, you won't be alone. I will be here to help you. You'll also have a little familiar extra help at the side as well~"

"I...will?" I muttered, glancing at Zalgo in questioning.

Zalgo nodded and stepped aside, holding out his hand as I see a figure walking up to us.

A male with brown and black colored hair and pale skin accompanied with a patch of black covering half his face. One of his eyes were a deep brown, the other was completely whited out as if there were nothing behind his soulless looking form. I recognized the familiar brown hoodie with the striped arm sleeves and the hatchets clipped to his sides on a harness.

...What...happened to him...?

"If I didn't save him, he would've been gone forever, as Slender would've liked," Zalgo sighed. "He too wants revenge, (Y/N). And that is exactly what the two of you will get if you work together...as MY proxies."

I remained silent, only staring at the corrupted looking version of the man who looks just like me. I wasn't sure what to say or what to do. My corrupted doppelgänger only smiles in my direction. It was unusual...it didn't feel the same.

I looked between him and Zalgo and then lowered my head. Should I decline this? Things that are already dead are best left dead. I didn't want to dabble in...whatever this was. Zalgo didn't look too trustworthy himself. In fact, he looked somewhat more evil that what Slender even appeared as.

And ...Toby... god Toby what happened to you? How did you get like this? Did I do this to you...?

I refrain from saying anything for a long time, thinking to myself about what I should do. After some time of thinking things over and weighing my options, I finally look up to Zalgo with a resolute expression.

I give him my final response...

꧁꧂

Idk, this epilogue ending is kinda corny. I don't like it. I may or may not delete it and just leave everything to end where Toby's just stuck eternally with his lil picture.

Anyways.....this is the end, finally. Thanks for  all the reads, comments, and votes. I appreciate each and every one of you absolute nerds and i thank you for sticking around this far. (Honestly thought this would just become and unfinished work but ehhh here we are.)

Do you have questions? I'll try to answer them here.

Thanks again nerds. ❤️

— VMtoby