(Y̸̢̨̭̟͍̫͉͊/N̶͎̫̉̍͘͝) 1̴̨͍̩̱̓̿͋͌1̴̨͍̩̱̓̿͋͌

I stood in place facing the door of the room while the rest of my body twitches violently in some areas. I slowly latch the hatchet coated with fresh blood onto the harness on my pants, then reach into my pocket grabbing the bottle of pills.

As I'm looking down, popping open the cap and shaking the pills into my hand, I glance slightly at the bloody gloved hand clamped tightly around my right leg that was keeping me standing in place.

I knew I could easily shake the hand off of me, but I didn't bother as I collected a single pill and stuffed the capsule back into my pocket.

"...Gonna let go yet...?"

"T—Toby...I d-d-don't—understa—understa—"

A loud, gargling cough erupts from behind and I only slightly turn my head to see the blue coated killer with the bloody smile mask and neat black hair beginning to choke up on his own blood. The red substance seeped from around his neck like a small stream and flooded around the upper part of his body like a mini pool.

"...Toby..."

"Bloody Painter."

After a few moments of this position in silence, his grasp on my ankle finally releases going limp, and I see his hand slide lifelessly to the ground.

I completely turn around now and look down at him sprawled over the toppled canvas he was at work on when I had quietly entered his room, unnoticed. It wasn't too much of a struggle, to kill "Bloody Painter", mostly because of my method of entering and how he least expected to be attacked by someone he thought was his fellow housemate.

I reach down and pull the canvas out from underneath his body; half of the white sheet is now drenched with his own blood. I examine it for a while then I reach down and grab his dropped brush on the floor and dip it into the pool that was leaking from his exposed neck. I then place canvas beside his head and a leave a small message in his own blood...

Your tomorrow finally came.
FU̶CK YO̶U̶
:)

I then leave the brush beside the smiley face and glance at Bloody Painter's still form one last time before stepping over his body and making my way out of the room through his bedroom window. Once I was on the roof again, I start waltzing carefully towards the next visible window.

* 7 lef̴̧̭͓̘̱̖̯͋̇͒̀́t

"..."

I don't know how I was conscious of a countdown of how many killers there were left for me to target, but I didn't doubt that these pills were starting to have a greater effect on me than what I originally intended to get out of it.

I had already killed Bloody Painter, Clockwork, Zero, and was somehow able to bring down the entity Kagekao with a massive forced exorcism; I'd locked him in his own room, disabled both his arms with the hatchets, and then by some strange circumstance (which I fully believe are the pills again...) I started chanting things in some language I didn't even know. I had watched as Kagekao screeched and cried as his mask basically melted off of his face and the rest of his body was completely disintegrated by my words.

I stop just as I am about to reach the next window and grasp my head.

'I'm taking this too far. I need to stop. Why can't I just go home...?' I think desperately, feeling remorse building up inside of me again. Sure they're killers...and these... monsters deserved to be put down for their crimes. But it isn't my job to dispose of them. I'm putting my family in more danger than I am helping them by acting out like this.

'You're already too far in to turn back now. The blood of seven are now on your hands...here's to seven more.'

An unexpected jolt surges through my body just as I think the last pill I had took was wearing off—as the effects of these pills were starting to wear off a lot quicker than when I had first taken them. The remorse fades and I feel the urge to keep going. My face that was just twisted with fear and uncertainty of doing this deed relaxes into a neutral, emotionless expression beneath the facial gear and my legs take me to the next window without delay.