(Y̸̢̨̭̟͍̫͉͊/N̶͎̫̉̍͘͝) 1̴̨͍̩̱̓̿͋͌2̸̧͙͉̹̮͕͈͕̻̙̓́̈͊̈̽̓̎͘

I glare down at Jane's unmoving form. Part of me deep down suffers a wave of sadness crashing down on my heart from what I had just done to her. My outwards reception towards the situation however remained unbothered.

After staring her down for a while I turn to The SlenderMan. I couldn't read his aura of the situation no matter how hard I tried, and the fact that he had no facial expression in the first place didn't help.

The strange man said nothing to me. A long moment of still silence was shared between us as I stared at him and he 'stared' at me. Then, he abruptly turned from me, facing towards the back wall of the basement.

"You have an extraordinary talent. It's unbelievable how you, a simple human outsider with no knowledge whatsoever of even wielding a weapon would manage to take out my strongest killers and proxies and still remain bold enough to advance upon the rest."

I stand quietly only watching him for a moment, before cracking my neck a bit and slinging the hatchet I had used to slay Jane into it's place on my harness. I didn't really have any interest in talking—I was simply here to get the job done. I could care less if I ended up dead or kept living—if SlenderMan thought I was extraordinary or detestable for my deeds—all I wanted to do was kill them all.

'No...I want this all to end. It should've never gotten this far...'

"Where are the weapons," I inquire, watching the pale man blankly. SlenderMan hesitated before he steps aside, revealing a large open chest that seems to be stocked with high caliber weapons and other deadly things.

I walk over to the chest and kneel before it as I start pulling out it's contents; one by one I laid weapons on the ground till I found one I figured may be useful and end this all quicker than planned.

'I can take out most the humane killers with the hatchets, no problem...Jeff gets a bullet to the skull though. I wonder if that Puppeteer guy is flammable...would like to see his face melt off. What do I do with the clown? I'll see if it's possible to cut him bit by but with the hatchet...if not I'll blow his brains out. Sally? I'll be lenient. She'll suffer from loneliness when everyone in this hellhole is dead—.'

"You know..." Slender began speaking again which interrupted my thoughts, " you've shown yourself more capable of being a proxy than even my closest comrades. You don't think I know what you've done to my servants? Why else do you think you've managed to get away with so many murders and not face any opposition yet?"

I listen but I don't plan on responding. All I needed him to do was lead me to the arsenal. I didn't ask for a pep talk. SlenderMan kept speaking, regardless of my refusal to be receptive of his words, "I've seen everything. I let you mow down each and every killer you targeted when I could've stopped you at any moment. Instead, I've realized you're everything these other killers aren't. You aren't a joke. You're merciless. You truly are a killer."

I was in the midst of examining what looked like an M16 automatic when his final sentence actually broke through this rigid shell I was stuck in and I felt my fists tighten.

'You truly are a killer.'

"No..." I mumble under my breath, slowly lowering the gun and rising up from the ground, "I'm not a killer. I'm a revenger...a savior....heh, a hero."

After calling myself a 'hero', my face contorts into a maniacal smirk that stretches beneath my mask. "That's it. A fuckin' hero. I'm gonna liberate humanity from you sickos and then everyone'll be safe. I'm doing the right thing! Aha, Aren't I!?"

I slap a hand over my forehead and begin snorting as if to burst out into laughter. I feel completely out of control of my own body at this point. I wanted to burst out laughing and I didn't know why. I wanted to laugh while shooting and stabbing every living—and dead— thing that roamed in this fucked up mansion.