Chapter 2

Sundays are good behaviour days. You can either go to church or clean your house or meal prep for the week. It doesn't matter what you do, it is always a 'good behaviour' or a beneficial one.

Yet here I am, sitting in church doing the exact opposite. I am faintly aware of mutterings, sounds, and movements around the room, but I don't really know what is being said or done. The object of my salivation is singing her soul out in worship, totally oblivious to the lustrous thoughts she is evoking in my mind. I am very aware that this is not the time or place to be thinking such heathenish thoughts, but she has a way of making me dive into sin even in the godliest places.

Whenever she is in the room, everything around me subsides. I am supposed to be paying attention to praise and worship right now, but my attention is taken up by a very forbidden treat: my dearest Pamela. Sweet, beautiful, and enticing. I have been pining for her since I started coming to this church. We have had a few conversations, and we occasionally flirt, but it is not sexual in any way. It is more like friendly banter on her part and honest declarations on my part. I could never tell if she's being nice by bantering with me or if she is interested in girls. For purposes of self-preservation, I am telling myself that she is a friendly flirt.

My mind is plagued by memories of our interaction this past Wednesday after bible study. I asked her for a ride to and from church because my car was at the mechanic's shop. She was wearing a knee-length floral summer dress with low wedges. She has long dark brown hair that flows neatly past her shoulders. There is never a hair out of place. She has a lovely set of kissable lips and mesmerizing hazel eyes. Her breasts are 34B, and she has a beautiful figure. She is 5"4, whereas I am 5"6 with a 32B cup size. I was wearing a black tube top, skinny black jeans, and black vans. I have brown eyes, and shoulder-length black hair dyed maroon at the ends to create an ombre.

As we pulled out of the parking lot, I asked her if she wanted to stop by the ice cream shop that is conveniently close to a park. We each bought two scoops of ice cream in a cup because we were going to sit on an isolated park bench and 'reflect' on today's discussions. I got my usual order of one scoop of tiger-tiger ice cream and one of vanilla, and she got strawberry and mango. We grab our jackets from the car before approaching the bench. It is the beginning of fall, so by 8:30pm, it is relatively dark outside.

"I have never had mango ice cream. How does it taste?" I said to her to start the conversation.

"Why don't you try for yourself." She replied as she took a scoop for me to try it. I leaned in and wrapped my lips around the spoon before slowly releasing the spoon from my lips. I swallowed and licked my lips, keeping my eyes on her face so that I could take in her expressions. She had her eyes fixed on my mouth the entire time.

"It tastes amazing. I bet the second taste is much better."

She laughed lightly, "Is that your way of asking me for more of my ice cream?"

"Yes, I would love to have some more of your mango ice cream. You can have some of my tiger-tiger in exchange."

She bit her lip for a moment, "Sure. You have a deal."

We took turns feeding each other ice cream while closing the distance between us by scooting a little closer each time. When we were done, we threw the cups away and returned to the bench, sitting thigh to thigh with each other. I took the risk and placed one of my hands over her shoulders which caused her to lean into my side. Our conversation drifted from school and work to hobbies, families, and aspirations. She talked about how she wants to own a flower shop because she loves gardening. Her smile was broad, and her eyes were twinkling with excitement. I felt so enchanted by her beauty that I leaned in and pressed my lips against hers. She went very still for more than a second, so I pulled back and started apologizing furiously for crossing her boundaries.

I started to get up to leave, but she pulled my hand down and made me sit. She climbed onto my lap and told me it was okay; I had just caught her off-guard. She hadn't thought I would make the first move. Funny, I didn't think she would be making any move but there we were, she was straddling me. She leaned in and kissed me as her hands wrapped around my shoulders and got lost in my hair. I tilted my head to deepen the kiss while wrapping my arms around her waist.

I licked her lower lip, asking for entrance which she granted me. I ran my hands onto her now bare thighs that we freed from the skirt of her dress riding up. I slowly inched my hands up as we kissed each other. She had one hand in my hair and another on my breast, playing with my nipple. We both moaned as our tongues met and danced together, fighting for dominance.

My hand traveled to the middle of her legs and met hot, naked lips. She had no panties on. I was frozen in surprise for only a second before my brain registered the absence of a barrier. I spread her lips open using my fore and middle fingers. I stroked her lightly, running my fingers from the center of her heat to her clitoris and back. I felt her body shudder against me as I touched her. I dipped my middle finger into the outer opening of her entrance. Circling it around to collect her wetness before removing my fingers from her heat and bringing them to my mouth. I broke the kiss to lick my fingers clean of her nectar. I pulled my fingers out with a smacking sound before pulling her down to kiss me and taste herself. She moans into my mouth, telling me she likes it. I feel my own cunt throb with desire as I feel her grind on my fingers. We did not get very far into our fun because her phone rang and broke the spell. She jumped off me in a hurry, answered the damnable intruder, and returned to tell me we needed to leave.

***