Chapter 6

It has been two weeks since Pamela and I talked. I have made it my mission to avoid her. I still go to church on Wednesdays and Sundays, and I make sure to avoid all attempts she makes to speak to me. I arrive five minutes late and leave five minutes early. During the first week, Pamela kept calling and texting me, asking if we could talk. I didn't want to talk, so I blocked her number. What would be the point? She made it clear that she has someone in her life, and I might be guilty of a lot of things, but I do not mess with relationships. Trivial as they may be. I never cross those lines because I would hate for someone to undervalue my own relationship.

In any case, I am moving on. I met someone on campus who is single and openly likes girls. Ha! Take that, Pamela! Her name is Sally. She has short blonde hair, blue eyes, and very kissable lips. She is 5"6 like me, has a slim build, and has very delicious C-cup breasts. She came to church with me today. She spent the night at my place yesterday and asked to come with me to church. I figured why not. What is the worst thing that can happen? She is wearing a knee-length green dress and low heel wedges. I love a girl in a dress.

As luck would have it, Pamela is not singing today, so she will be sitting with the rest of the congregation. As usual, she is wearing a floral knee-length dress, her hair is neatly flowing past her shoulders, and I can tell by her posture that she is wearing heels. She catches me looking at her and sends a small wave that I ignore. I shouldn't have done that because it must have given her the awful idea of coming to sit beside me.

"Hi Briar, I haven't seen you in a while. How are you doing?"

"Good. Yourself?"

She ignores me and leans over to speak to Sally instead, "Hi, I am Pamela. I haven't seen you around here before."

"I am Sally. Today is my first time here."

"Oh, really? That's nice." Pamela says, then sits back and looks at me for a long minute before whispering, "You blocked my number."

"You wouldn't stop calling."

"Yes, because I was trying to talk to you."

"There is nothing to talk about."

"Oh, I think there is a lot to talk about. Maybe Sally can join the conversation seeing as she is joining the church."

I turn my head sharply towards her to send her a glare, "Leave her out of this. And leave me alone."

"Not until we get a chance to talk."

Sally taps my hand to get my attention from my whisper match with Pamela. I lean towards Sally and ask if she is okay.

"Is something going on between you two?"

"Noo! No." I reply quickly.

She offers me a small smile and nods while interlocking our hands together. We both turn forward to hear the sermon. Pamela clears her throat and scootches closer to my side. Her hand rests on the edge of her thigh, partially touching mine. I have had several fantasies of being in between two girls, but this is not it. This is nowhere close to how I imagined myself sandwiched between two beautiful girls.

Sally sees how close Pamela is to my left side, so she switches the hand intertwined with hers so that her right hand is weaved into mine, and her left, and rests on my thigh. But unlike Pamela's, her hand is resting dangerously close to my crotch.

I am stuck. I can't make any sudden moves because their hands would shift. My nipples are hard from arousal. There is a building throb between my legs, and my mind is bouncing back and forth between these two. I am not over Pamela; I can tell by how my body responds to her. But I also like Sally because she is hot and doesn't come with drama.

Needless to say, I spent the entire time in church sinning. I was bombarded by so many lustrous thoughts about Pamela and Sally, separately and together. At one point, I had to cross my legs to give myself some pressure. It was a wrong move because they both moved their hands. I am surprised I did not combust from the heat of it all.

When the time was up, I jumped to my feet and led Sally out as fast as I could. Sadly, I wasn't fast enough because Pamela caught up, and this time she did not whisper when she said that she wanted to talk to me, and she would not leave me alone until we fixed us.

"I thought you said nothing is going on between you two," Sally asks, frowning her brow.

"There is nothing. Pamela and I almost had something, but she has a boyfriend, and she somehow neglected to mention it at the beginning."

"Had. I had a boyfriend." Pamela clarifies.

"What difference does it make?" I ask her indifferently, but my treacherous heart skipped a beat with hope.

"I couldn't explore something with you while I was with someone else. I know how much you value the sanctity of relationships. My only regret is that I did not push more to get to you because apparently, I am too late. Which somehow doesn't hurt as much as the realization that it took you only two weeks to find someone else."

"Pamela-" I start to say something, but I am not quite sure what to say. She pauses for a second, waiting on me to say something. When I don't, she turns around and goes to her car.

Sally remains quiet the entire time and throughout the drive to her house. I can already sense what is coming.

"Briar, you are an awesome girl, and I like you-"

"But-" I cut her off even though I know exactly what she is going to say.

"But, you have something with Pamela. I had a great time with you." She leans in and pecks me on the cheek before sliding out of the car.

***