Epilogue

It has been a pleasant year. Pamela and I are still going strong, although we eventually had to move to a different province after being caught in one of the offices by the pastor's wife. That was a shit show. The orgasms we had just before the intrusion were phenomenal. The scolding and near exorcism, not so much. The new place is so much better and bigger. There is a lot more to do in this city. We have many friends. We are both done with university and have great jobs. We hope to buy a house in a year.

I feel very familiar arms circle my waist, "Hey, baby. How was your day?"

"Hey," I turn to kiss her, sighing at the butterflies that float in my stomach every time I kiss her. "My day was good. How was yours?"

"It was okay. Had a bit of pain around lunchtime. I did something about it, but there has been an incessant throbbing ever since."

"What's wrong? Where are you feeling the pain? I ask in pure concern. She looks down, but not before I see her trying to bite back a smile.

"Pamela?" She doesn't say anything; she hops onto the counter and opens her legs. She has no panties, so I can see how wet and swollen her cunt is.

"I'm guessing you touched yourself at lunchtime to fix the pain here, and it did nothing for you."

"Not a thing."

"Good. I am very happy to hear that." She frowns and pouts at me. "Your cunt is mine to please. To touch. Suck. Lick. Fuck. Anytime you try to do it yourself, you will only feel worse because it is addicted to me. I am its mistress." I say to her as I push her legs wider. I bring one of the bar stools from around the island and sit down so that I am at eye level with her hot core. I pull her forward slightly for even better access.

I spread her lips and touch her, stroking the wet center. Biting her lip lightly, I slide my middle finger into her dripping entrance. She feels so hot and so wet. I peck her clit and lean back from her to watch my finger slide in and out of her. I pulled it out and licked her wet juice from my finger. I pull one of the drawers open and find a vibrator stashed in there. We have vibrators and wants all over the apartment because we are horny.

I turn it on and press it on her clit, making her jolt from the pleasure of the vibrations. I push my finger into her and stroke her while pressing the vibrator on her clit. She doesn't take very long to cum given that she has been on edge all day. I pull out a wand from the drawer and place it on her entrance as I lick her very sensitive clit. The mixture of sensations has her over the edge in no time. She pushes against my face as her body approaches another orgasm. I add pressure to her clit and push the wand harder onto her entrance.

"Yes.. yes...yess...Fuck!! Suck me hard and fast. I'm so freaking close."

She is my queen. I do her bidding and bring her to another orgasm. She lays on the counter, breathing hard and basking in the glory of her epiphany. I smile at the display before me. I am nowhere close to being done with her yet. I plan to make her sore from cumming so many times tonight, but for now, I will finish up with dinner.