Chapter 4

We both hurriedly take our clothes off as we kiss and caress each other. We make use of the sofa in the corner of the office. I sit on it with her straddling over my lap. I take one of her nipples into my mouth as my other hand plays with the other. I flick my tongue over her rosy bud and then switch to the other. She grabs onto my shoulders, digging her short nails into my skin as her head falls back and a moan of pleasure soars from her lips. She pulls me closer to her chest, and I take that to mean she wants more pressure which I gladly deliver.

She pulls back a bit, spreads our legs, and slides her hand between my legs, pushing her finger in while her thumb presses on my clit. I moan in appreciation of her touch as I reach for her entrance from behind, one hand squeezing her ass cheeks while the other enters her. We find a good rhythm of kissing and fingering. I remove my fingers and change our position so that she is laying on the sofa with me on top of her. My left leg is pressed on her clit, while I am straddling her right leg and using my right for support as we grind against each other. I lick her nipples and nibble at her throat. She has her hands running all over my body as I kiss her neck. She moans and extends her neck when I find her sweet spot to give me more access. I twirl my tongue against it and increase our grinding tempo. Our breathing gets heavier as our pleasure builds. Soon, we both stiffen before erratically grinding ourselves against each other as we ride out our climax.

I am not done with her yet. I pull back, and we sit facing each other, our legs wide open so that we both have access to push fingers into each other while we kiss. She uses her other hand to rub and squeeze my nipples. I rub her nipples too as I kiss and finger. I feel a jolt of pleasure rush through my body and feel her shudder and tighten against my fingers.

"Yes! Right there, Briar!" She moans out as my fingers move faster. She reciprocates the speed so that we both climb the edge of pleasure and orgasm together. Both our bodies shake and jolt a little as we ride out our orgasms. We are in sync in so many ways. I hope she doesn't choose to end this now.

When we finally get our breathing leveled, she brings her fingers to her mouth to taste me. I lick my lips and slowly pull my fingers out, making her twitch at the loss. I smile at her as I lick my fingers clean before leaning in to kiss her.

"I am not done with you yet, but I need more than an hour to devour your cunt. Plus, we are out of time. You need to get presentable and go back out there." I tell her as I rise from the couch to pick our clothes up.

We both get dressed, and as we head out, she asks me to meet her back here after the sermon because she wants us to talk about something.

***