... Is that a kid...

Aizawa's POV:

Why did I need to run out of cat food...

Better question: Why does Gluttony need to eat so much!

Even Sloth is not such a heavy eater.

And that heavy eater is a bitch as well!

Never letting me to pet her if not for food!

I need to bribe my cat to touch her...

At least Sloth is a nice cat.

I was just going to buy some cat food since I ran out of it but never did I expected to walk down a street and then hear some angry shouting. Normally I would ignore it but this time I could hear a lot of people all around me whispering something along the line, look there on the balcony.

Me: *Sigh*

Why can't people be silent?

Why need there to be something when I am walking here....

I am too tired for this!

I never saw anything!

No one even knows that I am a hero anyways.

Better to just go my way. 

It's not as if somoene is about to die...

As I was thinking that I looked up despite thinking I should just ignore everything and just go ahead to get that cat food for my angry cat. I loved and hated that cat but that's how a cat owner is. I mean I did have two and one was such a lovely cat while the other one was just a bitch.

Random Person: OH MY GOD! 

Random Person: There is a kid on a balcony! 

Random Person: Is he insane? That kid will fall down!

That made me look up and see that there was indeed a kid tiptoeing on the fence of the balcony. If that wasn't normal enough, he was twirling around on it and he looked somewhat happy too. Then all of the sudden screams could be hears such as BASTARD. 

Just seeing that kid made some red flags pop up in my mind. There were so many questions I had in my mind just seeing something like this. It wasn't normal nor was it something you see everyday and it was my day off too!

Was he being forced to do that?

What if he was injured?

What if!

Tho I had a lot of question, there wasn't much time and from the look of it he was about to jump down from there too. I couldn't have that! I saw a kid jump of a rood in front of me. There was this one time I froze and missed to safe the kid. The sight of it alone was soo gruesome that I vowed to myself never to let a kid that I could have saved from such a fate do it ever again.

Me: *Sigh*

And here goes my calm shopping trip....

Not as if I liked going out to buy cat food anyways.

Too noisy and too much people...

Still what the fuck!

Why would you do that?

Are you stupid kid?!

Do you even know how dangerous that is?

You can die!

The moment I realised how bad it looked and how reckless that kid was on the balcony I started running towards the building. While I was sprinting I evaded soo many people who were lost in their own world watching what was happening. It was the typical watch and don't act effect. They would rather watch thinking someone else called for help then act themselves. Luckily I was there to act for them.