Not crazy just playing!

Aizawa's POV:

Ever after we returned home with some stuff the kid was avoiding my eyes. He was always looking down carefully that his bangs would cover his eyes. I knew that something was different about this kid. It was the very moment when he whisperee my name this early morning. 

Realistically speaking no one ever sees me as a hero and yet the kid knew my name. Not only that but I was kinda getting the gist behind his quirk. His emotions were easily shown in them as colors. However there was this one color I couldn't explain and that was black. From what I knew red was anxiety, green was when he is emotionless, gold was when he was happy. Now I had this situation where I was sure even if it was for a split moment, his eyes were black.

It was just right after we got out of the portal when I had him in my arms shaking. At first I thought he was anxious but his eyes were not red and he avoided my gaze the whole time. That wasn't normal by any means.

Then there was the fact that he just jumped into the portal to go and grab his own school bag. It might have looked childish but I think there was more to it then meats the eyes. Every move he made this far was not by coincident. If I was thinking back, he was on the balcony dancing around like a crazy person to get attention. Then there was the moment he jumped out of the car because we were praying to much into his private live and now he was the one that jumped to the portal and wasn't afraid of it one bit. 

What is going on in your head?

You were not afraid to jump into the portal at all.

But when you saw Tsukauchi you seemed to be afraid of something for a short while. I would even say you acted like a guilty person just for a brief moment.

Then there is the fact that normally people who gets abused by ther parents will shake in fear when they see them and hide.

But not you!

You charged at your mother fully aware that she would hit you.

It might not be obvious but I saw it. 

You braced yourself for what was coming.

You knew she was gonna hit you!

These are all not signs of a crazy person but a calculative one. 

But why are you hiding you intelligent?

And more importantly what was in the bag you wanted to get so desperately?

We were currently at home and I had him on the ground playing with the cats right after we came back. It was obvious that he wanted to avoid me and he was also hugging Wrath a stronger than before. He was definitelly shakened by what happened but from what I could gather he wasn't shaken by fear or anything like that. Then what why was he acting like this?

No matter how hard I was thinking about this, it didn't make any sense.

I felt it already in the car while we were talking with Tsukauchi, he was about to play with the detective and twist his words. Something told me back then that he was about to make the poor detective cry. It was the feeling of a preditor that was playing with its victime. I felt it and I could see the smile on his face before he was doing it.

This kid was definitelly not normal at all.

Me: *Sigh* Kid, I need to call a friend. I want someone to look after your wounds. 

Izuku: Why?

Me: You are injured kid.

Izuku: And?

Me: You are hurt.