The past is past

Once we had our drings we were sitting opposit each other and it was really time to tell him the truth about everything.

Me: Where do I start... there is too much....

Aizawa: Anywhere is fine.

Me: Okay. Ahm I know this sounds crazy but I died once.

Aizawa: ... Died?

Me: Yes. I died with 16 but before I died, I was a villain. Tho I never actually wanted to be one. I was forced to be one. There was no other choice for me if I wanted to survive. 

Aizawa: Most people are villain not because they want it so it's fine kid. Don't be hard on yourself.

Me: ... You know my mom... She works for All for One. It's her lover. The day we met was the day she was bringing me to a doctor for some experiments. I still remember everthing that should have happened but... I couldn't! I just couldn't go through everthing again and end up as a villain.

Aizawa: Is this why you played crazy?

Me: Yes. I had to get attention in some kind of way. I had to get away from my mother. I just-

Aizawa: It's okay kid. The past is now different from the future we are in.

Me: Yeah... in the past, I did the unspeakable and betrayed you. I was part of class 1A hero course and betrayed everyone so that they could attack All Might.

Aizawa: ....

Me: It's unbelievable right? I myself can't even believe that I got back in time.

Aizawa: No. Considering that you knew that we are already talking internally about getting All Might to be a teacher and you knew me the moment we met. Remember? You said Aizawa-sensei only my students call me this way.

Me: That was a reflex dad.

Aizawa: Is All Might a good teacher?

Me: Not the best and you will be sighing a lot. He is dumb and a bit slow but he cares.

Aizawa: Good to know.

Me:...

Aizawa: ...

Me: ... well....back then I had more than one qurik thanks to All for One and I think that was the reason why I got back in time before everthing bad happens.

Aizawa: More....than...one?!

Me: Yeah...

Aizawa: Let me slaughter the man who did that. Quriks don't appear without any idnications.

Me: Well it was more like forced on me thanks to AfO and also training which was more like torture.

Aizawa: If I ever find that man he will wish to be six feet under. 

Me: ... the laboratory you saw for a bit while we got my bags back... well it is a nomu laboratory. A nomu is a human that got forced to accept more than 7 quirk and lose it conscious to them. The body will not be able to sustain it and reshape causing their mind to die and it ends up being an outer shell that is controlled by others...

Aizawa: You really know much huh....

Me: I know everything. I helped creating them and plan some of their attacks. I gathered the information for them and acted as a spy too... As I said my past life wasn't pretty and it all started with them finding out about my analytic abilities. 

Aizawa: That's why you were so eager to get your notebooks back.

Me: Yes.

Aizawa: What about the girl on the sofa?

Me: She was a villain too. Her name is Himiko Toga and she only ended up as a villain cause she didn't had any other place. I hoped you can help me with that.

Aizawa: .... For how long were you going out at night?

Me: Not long.

Aizawa: Good and you are grounded.

Me: Fair enough.

Aizawa: What's her past?

Me: She is sweet but has a villainous quirk. All she ever wanted was to be accepted and the LOV which is the villain group I was part of accepted her. 

Aizawa: You want to ruin the group before it get's together?

Me: Yeah.

Aizawa: Good plan kid. I'll talk to Nemuri. She was thinking of adopting a kid eitherway.

Me: Oh before I forget. Toga has a quirk that lets her transform into a person once she tasted their blood.

Aizawa: Villainous... fucking society. It would be a good quirk for underground hero work.

Me: I am the same oppinion.

After that we still talked hours about what happened to me and how I died. I told him about Bakugo and All Might as well as the students he would have and their reaction. This was something I should have done long long ago but I was afraid that he would cast me asside. I mean I died and came back to life? Who would even think about that?

It didn't made any sense and it sounded uterly ridiculous.

If I was joking then this would be the joke of the century but I was not.

I hated my past and I was doing everything I could to avoid it. Of course I left out the part with Stain being my teacher or that I found Toga in the black market. I was sure this was enough besides I was already grounded which I would soo ignore!