Welcome to the club, detective!

So, I had this cat in my lap now and Aizawa who was still outside the car walking around to get to the drivers seat.

Me: Please protect me well Wrath.

Wrath: Mew!

Me: Thanks!

I will need it.

My mother can be pretty aggressive and she will not let me go this easily too.

I wonder what Aizawa will do.

I really hope he can get me out of there.

Tho my bigger problems are my notebooks.

How in the world will I be able to get them out of the house without anyone noticing it?

My room should be filled with hero figures and not only All Mights.... Maybe I can use them as a disguise?

Am so glad I stopped muttering in my past life.

*Flashback brought to you by a scared bunny that is chased by a nomu*

Me: I-I- I am so-so-sorry.

Mother: Stop muttering bastard!

Me:  I-I- I am so-so-sorry.

Mother: Shigaraki my dear can you teach him a lesson!

Shigaraki: Sure. It will be fun playing a game with him.

Me: N-n-no. P-p-ple-please.

Shigaraki: To late bastard!

That was all he said before coming towards me. I was still on the ground begging my mother to let me be. I needed some rest especially after I failed a mission she gave me to do. Tho I failed I brought back quite a lot of information with me and yet she just beat me up until I was laying on the ground in front of her and covering myself. I was trying to protect myself from all the kicks she was delivering to me. At some point, I even started begging her but everything was futile. Nothing was helping at all.

Now I had Shigaraki coming to me and he didn't even think twice as he grabbed me by my arm. He didn't care about his quirk or that he was actually hurting me with it all. It was only a short drag but still it hurt as my flesh started disintegrating beneath his touch. Thankfully he only grabbed me and threw me through a portal before I realized where I was.

Me: N-n-no. P-p-ple-please.

I can't!

Not the nomu!

I did everything you asked!

I tried!

I couldn't have won this fight!

I am weak!

I am sorry!

I thought that it would be all-right if I only brought back the informations and not kill them!

I am sorry!

Please!

Anyone!

Please have mercy on me!

Before I could even say anything more, I was immediately attacked by a nomu. These creatures didn't needed any kind of comand for that. They knew exactly where they were and I was thrown in the cage with one of them inside. It was this monsters territory and I just trespassed. There was really nothing that could save me now. 

In a blink of an eye, I felt something grabbing my leg and breaking it. The snaping sound echoed through out the whole room. It was a clean and open break. It hurt soo much that tears came into my eyes. It was too much. I could handle the beating and everything but this was something completly on a whole other level.