Look who we have here!

Once I was at my old training ground with Stain, I went to the corner I always used to lay down to rest. Well that was what I wanted to do untill, I just stopped in mid track. I still had Sloth with me but I felt some eyes on me and I knew who it was because who else would be here?

....

How stupid can I be...

I just walked in here as if I owned this place...

This is Stains!

He is even watching me!

DAMN!

I better appologize now!

Me: I am sorry if I am bothering you Stain-sama.

WAIT!

I shouldn't have mentioned his name!

Stupid!

Now I got his attention for sure....

Stain: How did you know it was me?

It was just the moment when I called out his name that he landed in front of me. He definitelly was watching me the moment I stepped into this area, his area.

Me: Ahm... Welll...

I have no clue how to answer him....

I can't just tell him that I knew him from the past can I?

He won't believe me!

No one will believe me!

Ahm So what am I gonna tell him?

I am the worst liar!

I tried and he awlays found out that I was laing.

What am I about to do?!

Before I could even think what to give him as an answer, he pulled out his swords and me being me trained under him, I reacted immediately! I sidestepped him and made him lose the grip of his sword thanks to a quick attack and grabbed it before walking behind him having the sword at his own throat pointed. It was a move he taught me and told me to use whenever someone has a sword pointed at me.

Well it worked since I was doing this exact move and it was out of my memorie. I didn't even think about what I was doing and once I realized what just happened and dropped the sword immediately.

A good teacher....

Too good!

I still can still remember all his teaching like this one....

I still can't blieve I did this.

I hope he won't be angry or attack me!

I should have screamed and cried instead!

He never killed an innocent kid.

Yeah...

Why did I even attack him?

What was I thinking?!

Me: I am sorry. I didn't mean to attack you!

I started backing away from Stain since there was no telling how he would react to what I just did. At this point Sloth was right in front of me hissing at Stain.

Me: Sloth, stop it!

I grabbed Sloth and bowed appologetically to Stain. All I hoped was for him not to attack me since I would for sure not keep up with him. I was good but my body wasn't that good at the moment. Besides that I was sure that I only managed to that because I stunned him by the taught alone that his killer aura didn't work on me and I dared going at him.