Papers

The moment I was alone, I thought I should stay still but you know this was one of a life time chance. I could sneak down the basement and have a look if the one nomu that they keep is already finished or not. 

I have to get out of here but.... 

This is such a good timing!

I could just go down and find some information about what they are planning.

If I just go down the basement.

I could also escape from there....

But Kurogiri will be here any second...

What should I do?

Lust: mew...

Me (Whispering): Pssst. We can't get found out.

SHIT!

Better risk it before they find me here.

I don't have a way out otherwise.

I have to do this!

AND QUICK!

Okay...

I got this!

I saw my cat node while I still had her in my hand and slowly got out from where I was hiding. Thankfully I was very good at concealing my presence and fight if needed or otherwise this was definitelly a suicid mission. 

Please don't get down to business Kurogiri.

Just please!

I was praying in my mind for the warp portal not to come as I slowly started to walk towards the door for the basement. No one knew it but there was a  drap door right behind the bar where I was hiding which when opened has stairs leading down the basement. Not only that but from the basement, there was an escape route. It was connected to the sewege system in case the heroes found the base. This was something my mom came up and this was why this abandoned building was soo important to them.

I am wondering how much they know already....

At this point in time they shouldn't have any nomus around but they should have some information on All Might.

Plus papers about Nomus and their potential quirks....

I still remember me spending hours down there....

This is the safest bet!

I hope this door won't creek!

The moment I opened the door, it started creeking and I was cursing at it in my own thoughts. This was definitelly bad but I had to get out of this building and grab my bag before they find it. My mom would definitelly recognize the writing inside a notebook. 

Damn door!

Why can't it be silent like every other door?

This is such a bad timing!

Who even told you to start creeking!

You so useless!

And here I am cursing at a door...

How did I even end up like this...

Once I opened the door, I quickly got inside and closed it. It was just the right timing before I could hear some footsteps above me. This was too close to comfort. 

Damn that was close!

Thankfully he didn't see me.

Okay.... Let's put Lust down first.

Lust: mrew...

Me (whispering): Shhh!

I put Lust down who was mewing like a whispering sound. She definitelly was on edge. Her fur was standing up but I needed my arms in case I had to fight. 

Thankfully Kurogiri just ignored the creeking since it was an old building and the floor was creeking too. There were weird sounds all the time which couldn't be explained. This was the first time in my life that I was glad that they chose a rund down bar for the villain hideout. 

Me: *relieved exhale*

Thank god he didn't check the basement or I would be a goner!

Now let's get out of here before something happens.

I went down the stars with Lust following close by my side and once we ended up down, I found a table filled with papers and no nomu. I still remembered that back before the nomus were successfully made, Shigaraki used to go down here often and look over the plans my mom would give him on papers. They usually contained only informations but that was still enough for that idiot to come up with a damn plan which mostly failed anyways.

Information about UA?

This is way to early for them to have information about that school.

I remember them only getting a spy inside the school once I was enrolled in it, since I was the spy....

So how did they get to all these informations?

Wait!

That's Zawa's and mine home. 

Soo they know where I am.

DAMN!

This is bad!

Information about Aizawa... 

Information about Nezu....

Information about Midnight...

.

.

.

They have information about all the UA staff members....

HUH!

What's this?

Plans for Nomus that could counter their own quirks!!!!

This is worse then I thought it is.

SHIT!

Thanks to me changing the future I know, this is happening now.

I was looking through all the papers unitl I heard the same creeking when I opened the door.

Shigaraki: Are you fucking done hammering now?

Kurogiri: Yes.

Me (whispering): Shit.

I grabbed Lust as fast as I could and ran down the emergency route out of this base which meant I was now in the sewer and climbed up the ladder as quickly as possible to get out of the house and in front of it. This was way to close but at least I found some papers and I had a rough plan on what they were going all about. 

Once out of the sewege system, I ran the way I came here and found my back on the ground. After picking it up, I just booked it as fast as I could with Lust running right beside me. This was dangerous and I knew I was alone and if they found me right there, I was dead.

However as I ran around the corner, I ended up running straight into the one person I was hoping to find another day.

Seriously?

Of all time?

NOW?!

Well better than never I gues...

But still now?