・°°・holding hands・°°・

You put your head on your best friend c/n's shoulder as you watched a movie together. You called him your best friend but there had always been something more than that between you....You had watched the movie Your Name before but it always seemed different when you were with him, more romantic.

C/n's h/c hair tickled your cheek as he moved closer to you.
"Hey y/n", he whispered into your ear in that voice that made you melt, " You wanna grab a blanket for us, you're shivering." His cheeks began to turn pink.
"I don't have any, sorry." You gave him a little pout.

His hand slipped around your waist pulled you closer.
"I guess we have to warm each other up" he said as he smirked.
C/n took off his big hoodie and put it on you. He chuckled to himself as he saw that the hoodie was big enough to fall to the middle of your thighs, past the shorts you wore.

"You're so adorable y/n" he smiled. You blushed when you realise that he had started to brush over your knuckles with his thumb. His cold hands were soft and had veins running down them. You intertwined your fingers with his as he looked down and smiled. He gripped your hand tighter and began to play with your h/c hair. You now knew that you couldn't hold in your feelings towards him.

"c/n?" you whispered , " i love you."
"y/n?" he whispered back, "i love you too dummy"

He cupped your face in his hands and pressed his soft lips against yours. He kissed you like you were all he needed. He was yours.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

sorry it was so short i'll try to make longer ones !!
dm me for requests !!
ty for reading <33
-astra