・°°・ shower sweethearts ;) ・°°・

My hands ran the shampoo through my tangled hair as the warm water from the showerhead rinsed the suds out. I closed my eyes and let the glass of the shower fog up from the steam of the hot shower. The stress of my day ran into the drain with the soapy water.

"Y/N? Where are you?" C/N shouted, his keys clanking into the little basket we had by the door. Me and C/N had been roommates for the last 2 years to save some money whilst we went to the same university. Little did he know, all the time we had spent together had developed into me having a massive crush on him and him being completely oblivious.
"I'm in the shower!" I yelled. "What's up?"
"I need to shower too and the hot water's almost done!"

With the shampoo still in my hair, I wasn't going to give up my shower space that quickly. I heard c/n's footsteps coming up the stairs and stopping outside the door.
"Well... you could just join me?" I whispered, opening the door and peering at him, using the shower curtain to hide my chest.

"I guess that could work." He stripped off his shirt and jeans by giving me his own mini strip show. A lump formed in my throat as I watched the large outline of his semi-hard erection press against the fabric of his boxers. "Hey," he chuckled, pulling up my chin to look into my e/c eyes, "Eyes up here." and he pulled down the boxers, slipping them off his knees to reveal a girthy cock hanging between his legs. He opened the door wider as I turned around  and stepped a little closer to the water, letting him slot behind me. My hands began to work through the shampoo, but it was hard to wash out without being able to see it.

"Do you want a little help with that?" C/n asked. I nodded enthusiastically and his hands began to massage my scalp, working out the soap soothingly. I stepped back a little to make his job easier when I realised his hard cock was now pushing against my thigh. I turned abruptly to see c/n with his face buried in his hands.
"Oh my... I'm so sorry, y/n. You're just so beautiful and I was trying so hard to-"
"Shut up you idiot. You're probably the hottest and sweetest guy I've ever met." I peeled away his fingers from his face and kissed him as his arms wrapped around my waist and he lifted me, letting my legs wrap around him. I moaned softly, nuzzling my face between his neck and shoulder. I gently sucked on his neck and left small love bites trailing down his collarbone. His hard cock rubbed against my wet slit and began to throb as c/n stopped himself from entering me. I slipped my hand between us and wrapped around his cock, pumping my hand up and down around his shaft. Despite the desperate moans and "fuck y/n"s he let out I continued, stopping as I felt precum coating the head of his member.
"Y/n, I can't take it anymore. I need to be inside you before I cum."
He reached for the showerhead, turning the setting to the highest pulse and sliding my legs open. He licked my clit with small, circular movements; alternating with the strong current of the shower, making me wetter and wetter. But as soon as I was on the edge of climax, he pulled away completely, urging me to almost pull his head back between my legs.
He stood upright, pulling me along with him and kissed my body from my sensitive clit to my erect nipples. He picked me up and held me against the glass.
"May I?", he asked, the head of his cock leaking precum at the entrance of my dripping hole. I kissed him again, using my hand to slip his length inside me. I felt my pussy tighten against him with each stroke and moaned out his name as he pumped into me. He pulled my head back by wrapping a hand around my hair and sucked my neck. His hand deftly placed the showerhead's current back onto my clit. It was too much for me to take. My nails scraped lightly along his back as I finally came, shuddering with each wave of my climax. He quickly pulled out, letting his cum spurt onto my inner thighs as he came. He whispered my name in moans into my ear and my hands tangled up into his wet hair.

"That was..." I began, "Fucking amazing?" He finished, wrapping me up in a warm towel.
"I think we're going to have to start sharing more showers" He laughed, kissing my cheek as we walked into the bedroom.

————————————————————————
did the smut smut??? hope u enjoyed mwah
- astra
ps. i'm thinking of changing the cover so don't get spooked if it changes lol 🤭🦫