・°°・magical mornings・°°・

My hair sprawled over the pillow as sunlight streamed through the window. Blankets swaddled my legs and the warmth of the bed enveloped me. My boyfriend, c/n, had left early to pick up one of his random items he uses to decorate the house. As expensive as his little hobby could be, I couldn't help but smile when I looked at the band, movie and comic posters he had added to the walls. I still remember the adorable smile that spread across his face as he peeled open the Amazon delivery that held his precious posters. I tried not to miss him, but the thought of his hands tangled with mine and his cute little forehead kisses heated up my face.

I opened my eyes after leaving the shower, absorbing the sunlight from the window and slipped my feet into my bunny slippers c/n had gotten me. I padded around the room, flinging the curtains open when the sight of a note on the table caught my eye. C/n's handwriting was printed lovingly on the front with hearts and little smiley faces adorning the paper. I gently eased open the card reading the message inside: 'good morning my love <3. I tried not to wake you but I just went out to get something, I left you something hehe ;)'. Carefully, I tucked the cutesy note into my pyjama pocket (which was really just one of c/n's shirts). Underneath the note was a neatly folded pile of clothes tied with a ribbon. I teased open the ribbon, revealing the pretty summer dress he had bought and a gold bracelet with a flower charm hanging off it. On the band was etched the word 'forever', only visible to me, like mine and c/n's secret promise.

It was then that I noticed the smell of pancakes and tea from the kitchen. Slipping on the dress and bracelet, and quickly sorting out my hair, I stepped out of the bedroom. 

The kitchen was completely empty. All the dishes put away. The napkins folded. Empty. There's no way c/n would've lied about such an adorable surprise. But the evidence proved my fears. My head plopped down sadly. Petals created a trail on the floor of the kitchen, leading to the unlocked door of the little balcony. Fluffy clouds painted the blue sky and the sun shone lazily, spreading out its warm rays.  C/n's silhouette appeared in the window sitting at a table he had put a vase of roses on, holding a plate of pancakes smothered in syrup.

"Rise and shine." He chuckled as he pulled me into a tight hug. His arms wrapped around me warmly and I could hear his heart beating in his chest. "I thought you were out!" I said, smiling broadly at him. He tilted my chin up and kissed me gently, running his fingers through my hair. "I only had to pick it up so it didn't take long." He interlaced his fingers with mine and led me to the balcony. He pulled my seat out and twirled me around before letting me sit. I giggled as I watched him clumsily handing me my plate of pancakes. Teasing him, I swiped a strawberry off his plate and bit into it, savouring the sweet flavour. He chuckled at me and cupped my face again whilst deftly swiping his finger across my lip to wipe away the rogue icing sugar. "Aren't you going to fight me over your missing strawberry?" I asked. "Don't you get it y/n? I'd buy all the strawberries in the world if it made you happy." he whispered gently. "And I'd get you all the weirdest Amazon posters to make you happy." I said, placing another soft kiss on his lips.

"I want to make you happy, y/n and you already light up my life. I love you so so much. You are my forever." He stepped in front of me, pulling me out of my chair then getting on one knee. "Will you let me be yours?" He said, pulling out a ring from his pocket. "Yes! Yes, c/n!" I gushed with my head nodding before my words got out. He slipped the beautiful golden ring on my finger, its diamond glinting in the sun. I pulled his face in again, placing my lips on mine with his arms wrapping around my waist.

"C/N, you're my only forever."

-------------------------------------------------------

im back lovelies with a short little story :3!! and the next story will be a smut hehe ;))

- astra