・°°・homework help ;) ・°°・

Authors Note: SMUT!!! read at your own risk
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
I slumped into my seat as I ogled at the isosceles triangle question on the board. What the hell do we even need to know this for? Maths has never been my strong point so I waded through the endless amounts of trigonometry homework with my genius of a friend, c/n.

c/n always found a way to tease me because of my idiocy when it came to maths. Luckily for him, his pretty e/c eyes and charming grin always dissolved my anger at him teasing me.
'you're such a silly girl,' c/n whispered in my ear as i visibly struggled with the sums in my book.
'if i'm so dumb and you're so smart then why don't you help me.' i snapped. He eased my pencil out of my hand and neatly wrote the solution to the question.
'really? struggling with simple isosceles triangles?' he said, grinning 'mm, maybe i'll come over and help you with them.'
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Pulling on some shorts and an oversized hoodie, i pulled the door open to reveal c/n wearing a f/c shirt and some dark grey tracksuit bottoms with a bundle of trig books cradled in the crook of his arm.
'hey there, darling. ready to get a brain?' he smirked.
'shut up and get in' i giggled, hitting him on the shoulder as he came in.

An hour of working on some word problems passed, c/n stretched out like a cat and agreed that we should take a break after my multiple complaints. His eyes fixed on mine as he leaned over me to get his bag. To be perfectly honest, I wish he would've leaned in to kiss me. Then I decided it was time to say something...

'You look super cute today. I mean, not just today, um... you're cute all the time. Ugh I just wanna say that... I like you c/n.' I blurted

An amused smile formed on c/n's lips as he leaned over to kiss me.
'I like you too y/n, a lot.' He said, once again as I pulled on his shirt collar and his lips touched mine. But this kiss was different; it was deep and hungry: we wanted each other.

I slid onto c/n's lap, straddling him while he moved to biting and kissing my neck. I could feel a bulge in c/n's tracksuit bottoms as i straddled him. His hands were now tracing patterns under my hoodie at the top of my ribcage. I moaned in his mouth as confirmation for him to continue. His warm hands grazed my chest as i started to grind against him.
'you're so beautiful,'c/n murmured into my ear 'i want to feel you, all of you.' His hands gripped my hips as he looked at me. I nodded,'I want you inside me c/n.'

—————————————————————

c/n picked me up off his lap and carried me to my slightly messy bedroom. he sat me carefully on the side of the bed and whipped off his shirt in one movement. Hidden under his shirt was the soft outline of abs on his thin frame. My fingers reached over to the waistband on his tracksuit and pulled them down. His hard member was trying to poke through the stretchy material of his boxers. As I eased down his boxers, his thick boner sprang out of the boxer prison.
'Excited?' I smirked at c/n. In response, he ran his hand through my hair, gripping on the back of my head as i licked the tip of his cock. Swirling my tongue around his tip, c/n moaned softly while i continued teasing him. My lips closed around the head and slowly started to suck on his lengthy member. I looked up to see c/n's eyes shut and his mouth open. I pushed his cock deeper down my throat as c/n moaned loudly. I felt his salty precum coat my mouth as he pulled his dick out of my mouth, a strand of saliva still dripping off his boner. He used his thumb to clean up a little precum at the side of my mouth before he pushed me back into the bed. Pushing my legs up, he slid my white panties over my thighs as my slit oozed with sexual tension.
'Who's the excited one now?' he said, mimicking my words. He wrapped one hand around my throat whilst he used the other to pin down my thigh. Slowly, he lined his cock to my wet hole. He pushed his throbbing boner into me as i could feel every vein entering me, I couldn't help but moan. He started to move in and out of me, using his cock to make me feel good. I pulled softly on his hair to try to get myself to slow down before coming. He groaned as he fucked me; my wetness running down my thigh. I tightened around his cock, feeling him getting closer and closer to coming inside me. My back started to arch as i felt myself coming on his dick then feeling his hot cum spurting inside me. He stayed inside me as I let the waves of my orgasm subside and then lay my head on his chest feeling the rise and fall of his breathing.
I'm definitely not forgetting isosceles anytime soon.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Authors Note: DUDEEE IDK WHAT I WAS DOING WHEN I WROTE THIS BUT I HOPE U LIKED IT <33
- astra