・°°・artsy admirers・°°・

'Fuck youuu.' He said, dragging out the last syllable playfully.
The paint splattered on c/n's cheek as i pulled the sleeve of my hoodie to get it off.
"THATS MY HOODIE!" he shouted as he wrapped me in a suffocating bear hug.

My friend C/N had been working on his art exam project for weeks and I kept watching him getting closer to the finished result with every dash of paint and spot of pen forming a masterpiece. His talent, humour and personality had always made me feel like he was the only one for me, but i never had the courage to tell him.

I laid with my head in his lap as he added a swirl of dark brown to the canvas. My hands fiddled around with the various charcoal pencils on the floor and my eyes watched c/n frantically tucking his h/c hair back in place as smudges of charcoal appeared on his forehead.
"hey c/n, can i use this canvas?" i said, picking up a discarded mini canvas with splotches of black paint on it. My fingers raced along the canvas, pen in hand as i doodled two cats with their tails forming hearts, a rocket with a pair of astronauts holding hands and couple eating breakfast together on a balcony. My eyes began to droop closed and my head lulled asleep on c/n's lap.

I looked up once again, after being trapped in a bubble of my own artwork. c/n looked down at me with a wide grin on his face and a little shimmer in his e/c eyes.
"You're the most adorable person ever, y/n." He chuckled quietly... before sending a spray of watercolour straight at me.
"I'M GONNA KILL YOU, YOU CUTE IDIOT." i screamed jumping out of my seat and chasing him around.

My hands had finally tied down c/n as i began to plot my revenge for his paint escapade. My legs straddled him and pinned him down, he looked at me with a  smirk. My fingers gripped his collar, coming closer to his lips touching mine. His hands were now at the small of my back, caressing my thighs that were around his hips. Suddenly, i moved my lips upwards, giving him a tiny peck on the nose. His smile dropped for a second, and then the smirk was painted back on his face again as he flipped me onto my back with one swift movement. My hands once again pulled his collar, but i gave him the satisfaction of our lips coming together and his hands around my face.

"hey, y/n i finally finished my project." c/n mumbled in the brief removal of his lips on mine. his hands covered my eyes as he walked me to the large canvas on the floor. "i hope you like it hun" he whispered, removing his hands.

On the canvas was lines, dots, lime greens and dark purples carefully crafted to form the face of a girl looking out of the window at the night sky. A girl with my h/c hair. A girl with my skin tone. A girl who was me. Me but so lovingly and beautifully painted that tears sprouted at my eyes. I immediately turned and burst into tears, hugging c/n with my face in his chest.

"I love you so much, c/n. i hate getting lovey-dovey but i do, okay?" i sobbed into him.

"y/n, i love you to the moon and back, sweetheart. i'm stuck thinking about you at night." He said, kissing my nose back in the same silly way i had. I kissed him passionately, holding him tight before i fell into him.

————————————————————————
sorry for my long disappearance, school is kicking my butt bro
hope u enjoy!!
-astra