11

After Lando's crash at Spa during qualifying both Max and Millie decided to join him for the last two races of the triple header which where in Zandvoort and Monza.

Millie was sitting on the patio area of the McLaren hospitality building on Friday afternoon waiting for qualifying to start with a cup of coffee in front of her.

"Hey Millie." A familiar voice spoke causing her to turn her head to see George on the other side of the railing.

"Hey Georgie boy." Millie replied with a smile.

"How are you?" George wondered as he walked towards her.

"Good thanks. Congrats on Spa by the way." Millie told him referring to his first ever podium finish even if it was due to the cancellation of the race.

"Thanks Millie." George said with a smile on his face.

"So, what's this about you going to Mercedes?" Millie wondered looking up at the F1 driver.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." George shook his head in reply.

"You are so full of shit. You said you know where you're gonna be next year." Millie said as she pointed a finger in his direction.

"Yeh I do. But doesn't mean you do." George replied with a teasing tone of voice.

"You're so mean." Millie told him.

"Hey you two." Lando's voice spoke as he and Max arrived at the hospitality building.

"You'll find out when the rest of the world does." George assured her as he turned and walked back down the steps. He threw her one last subtle wink before walking away.

"I knew it." Millie shouted after him causing George to laugh back at her as he tapped his nose in her direction.

—————

Max and Lando were hanging out in the latter's drivers room in the McLaren hospitality building while Millie was hanging out with her favourite McLaren employee, Charlotte.

Jon was there too while Lando was warming up before qualifying while Max say scrolling through his phone.

"So, when are you going to tell Millie you like her?" Lando wondered as he adjusted the head band around his head and Jon held the other end in his hand.

"You like Millie?" Jon asked in surprise looking at the former F3 driver.

"Yes." Lando replied.

"No." Max said at the same time looking up from his phone.

"Liar." Lando told his best friend before starting his neck exercise.

"You need to drop this. Focus on your own love life and stay out of mine." Max replied causing Jon to laugh. The pair often argued like an old married couple.

Jon knew about Lando's relationship with Luisa. It came from the fact that the pair were like brothers considering Jon had been a part of Lando's career since his karting days.