13

"We're dancing 'round the kitchen in the refrigerator light." Millie sang as she danced her way into the kitchen.

Lando was back from Russia and the trio were now getting ready in their kitchen for the Clover Motors clothing collection photo shoot.

"Someone is in a good mood." Lando commented as Millie went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water.

"Because I'm singing?" Millie asked as she closed the fridge and looked over at Lando who shrugged his shoulders in reply.

"Will you grab the jumpers from the living room?" Lando asked as Millie was sitting down.

"You couldn't have said that before I sat down." Millie replied rolling her eyes.

"Sorry. No. Go." Lando said pointing towards the living room.

"Max." Millie called out as she saw the Birmingham boy walk into the kitchen. "Go get the jumpers from the living room."

"Ugh." Max groaned before turning on his heels and walking back towards the living room.

"Whipped." Lando shouted after Max as he left the room. "And you're not even a couple."

"Shut up." Millie told the F1 driver.

Max returned with the brown cardboard with the jumped and t-shirts for the shoot that they had to leave for soon.

"Did I not ask you to go get the box?" Lando wondered as Max placed the box on the counter top.

"Ta-da." Millie said pointing at the box. "And I didn't even have to leave my seat."

"Come on. Let's get going." Lando spoke as he stood up followed by Millie as they started to gather everything they needed to bring for the shoot.

—————

"So, have you admitted your undying love for Max yet?" Ria asked as she took a seat next to Millie on the grass.

The gang had gathered on a hillside near a park in central London with a photographer to take pictures of them wearing the new Clover Motor collection.

"Shhh." Millie replied as she hit Ria. "You really have good timing. Bring it up in front of everyone why don't ya? Oh wait, you did."

"Sorry, this is the first time we've seen each since that day at the house." Ria told her. "Well, have you?"

"No. I haven't. And I won't be." Millie shook her head in reply.

"Millie." Ria exclaimed in frustration.

"What?" She wondered innocently.

"You have to tell him. You'll only regret it if you don't." Ria assured her.

"Millie, come on. Me, you and Max first." Lando called out towards his best friend.

"Coming." Millie called back as she stood up from her spot next to Ria.

"Chicken." Ria yelled after her causing Millie to laugh.

The brown haired girl ran towards where Max and Lando were standing and jumped at them wrapped her arms around their shoulders as the photographer snapped the natural looking photos of the three before proceeding to do some of them actually posing.

—————

A few days later Lando had left to go to Turkey for the next round of the Formula One World Championship leaving Millie and Max alone in the house once again.

You would think with all the time they did have alone while Lando was gone they would've eventually revealed their feelings to one another but no.

Millie was in her room setting up for a stream when she heard the sound of the front door closing.

"You better have got me food." Millie yelled at Max as she set up her camera.

After receiving no reply, Millie finished setting up before heading downstairs to see what Max had gotten for dinner.

"You." Millie spoke sarcastically as she walked into the kitchen before crossing her arms over her chest.

"You." Tom replied in the same tone of voice only he had a mouth full of chips causing his worlds to be muffled.

"You're eating my McDonalds." Millie said pointing a finger at him.

"I'll think you'll find it's mine." Tom told her with a satisfied smile on his face.

"Oh really?" Millie spoke challengingly.

"Max." The pair shouted at the same time.

"Oh god what?" Max asked as he walked back into the room. He walked over to the counter and grabbed a brown paper bag before handing it to Millie. "Here you go."

"And that's why you're my favourite." Millie said with a smile as she hugged the former F3 driver before sticking her tongue out at Tom.

"I'm telling Lando." Tom told her.

"See if I care." Millie replied before holding up her middle finger. "I'm going to stream. Come up if you guys want."

Millie and Tom had a funny relationship. They loved making fun of each other and loved teaming up to annoy Max whenever Lando was away.

Millie left the room and headed upstairs to start her stream. The two guys got the notification to say she was live on twitch meaning she had her headphones on and couldn't hear them.

"When are you going to tell her?" Tom asked as Max took a seat around the kitchen island.

"Never." Max replied before sipping his coke.

"Come on mate. You invite me over cause you don't want to be alone with Millie and your feelings. You're gonna have to tell her eventually." Tom explained.

"Can't I just invite you over because I enjoy your company?" Max wondered in reply to which Tom gave him a knowing look. "Fine. I will. Someday."

"Today." Tom told him.

"No. Not a chance." Max shook his head in reply as they continued to eat. "Where are you going?"

"Up to Millie. Coming?" Tom asked with a smirk on his face as he stood by the kitchen door leaving to the front hallway.

"You're a pain in my ass, do you know that?" Max questioned as he finished his chips.

"But you love me anyway." Tom replied with a smile.

"You sound like Millie saying that." Max rolled his eyes in reply before the two boys headed upstairs.

—————