17

Quadrant's next video was one Millie couldn't wait to get involved in. She, Max, Lando and Steve were all taking part in F1 reaction tests.

Lando and Millie were on one team and Max and Steve were on the other. Both teams had to take part in each challenge with their combined times in each challenge being added to decide the winner.

The first round was the Batax machine that Lando used to test his reaction time with Steve going first.

Steve had gone and got a score of 63 and now it was Max's turn.

"The problem is Max literally uses this all the time so it's kind of unfair." Millie said to the camera as Max started flying through it.

"Shut up you've got an F1 driver as your teammate." Max replied as he continued hitting the colour lights.

"Are you as fast as him?" Millie asked Lando.

"No I'm not." Lando said causing Millie to laugh as Max finished with the exact same score as Steve had.

Next up was Lando and Millie with the latter going first.

"Come on Millie, you've got this." Lando told her as she hit the starting button.

"It's the ones that go red yeh?" Steve wondered laughing.

"Quite a good pace." Max commented as Millie continued through the challenge.

"Shut up." Lando replied pushing Max away.

"So you can talk through mine." Max told him before the two boys started play fighting. Millie finished up and then it was Lando's go.

"6,7,2,9,8." Max started calling out random numbers.

"Stop it." Millie said shoving him towards Steve.

No one in Quadrant apart from the trio knew about Max and Millie with the plan to tell everyone when they got together for a photo in a few days time for Quadrant's one year birthday.

The video continued on with Max and Steve being the eventual winners after a lot of laughs and messing from both teams.

Steve left promising to see the trio in a few days back at their house for the photoshoot for the 1 year anniversary of Quadrant.

—————

The day arrived, the 5th of October, the day before Quadrant's 1 year birthday. The gang was gathering at Lando's to have group photos taken in the back garden.

Millie was in the kitchen listening to music and making food for everyone for after the pictures were taken.

She had just finished making a batch of cookies and was waiting on them to cook before decorating them like Quadrant logos, or different gaming things.

Now she was in the fridge grabbing the icing she has made earlier. When she turned around she saw Max reaching for one of her cookies.

"Max!" She exclaimed at the sight.

"What? Ow, they're hot." Max said as he dropped the cookie onto the counter.