14

After Lando came back from Turkey it was time for Quadrant to record a new video, this time taking everyone's favourite trio in the team and putting their knowledge of each other to the test.

"This should be fun." The producer spoke as everything was in position.

"I'm just gonna sit back and observe." Millie said as she leant back in her chair which was between her two best friends.

"How well do you know me mate?" Max asked looking at Lando who was going to write soemthing down.

"Don't answer that." Millie rolled her eyes.

"That's not a question." Max told him.

"Well it was a question." Lando argued back with a smirk on his face.

"Shut up. When is my birthday?" Max started off.

"I wanna phone a friend. Millie, help." Lando said as he started to nervously laugh.

"No you can't." Max replied.

Lando took a minute and wrote something down before holding up the board which said 'May'.

"No." Max told the F1 driver.

"April." Lando started to guess.

"Oh you don't know it that bad." The Birmingham born boy said causing Millie to laugh.

"December?" Lando guessed.

"That's mine." Millie reminded her friend.

"You don't even know the day? I didn't say July for yours." Max told Lando dropping a very huge hint causing Millie to smile..

"Right let's move on." Lando spoke as he wiped the board clean.

"Millie?" Max asked.

"July 29th." She replied simply.

"I was close." Lando told the pair.

"No you were not." Millie said shaking her head in reply.

The video went on and Millie's stomach was sore from laughing so much at the pair asking each other questions, most of which Lando asked Millie for the answer too.

Eventually the video came to an end and everyone couldn't wait to see if as they knew it would be hilarious.

—————

A few days after filming the latest Quadrant video, Lando announced that Pato O'Ward, Arrow McLaren SP's IndyCar driver was coming to stay with them for a couple days while he visited the MTC

Today was Tuesday and Pato was arriving tomorrow with Lando offering to pick the Mexican up from Heathrow airport.

For right now, the two boys were upstairs streaming on Twitch while Millie was downstairs laid on the couch watching TV.

Millie was laying drinking her tea and eating biscuits in the dully light room while watching a sad movie that had her crying for many different reasons.