SAGITTARIUS♐

SYNOPSIS

I wasn't brought up like the random girl you knew of. I went to no party, dated no man, never went on sleepovers, read like my life depended on it, called my ma everyday, my only friends were my sisters. Cried many times, felt lonely too and had a scowl most times.

Ma said that was the way, I had to be tough to get pass the odds life could come up with because life always did come up with fucked up shits every now and then.

I believed...

Passed out with first class honours, got a managing director job at MFB. Paid the fucking bills and a well done from ma...

OLIVIA

I wasn't brought up like the random girl you knew of. I went to no party, dated no man, never went on sleepovers, read like my life depended on it, called my ma everyday, my only friends were my sisters. Cried many times, felt lonely too and had a scowl most times.

Ma said that was the way, I had to be tough to get pass the odds life could come up with because life always did come up with fucked up shits every now and then.

I believed...

Passed out with first class honours, got a managing director job at MFB. Paid the fucking bills and a well done from ma...

That was few years back...ma was late now.

Passing through the bars after the beep of my staff security card over the card detector, I grabbed the parfait cup from Olins across the counter with a mumble of 'thank you'

I always did catch his small smile each time and never asked why nor did I ever return it.

Didn't even know how.

The sound of the elevator ding announced me to my floor and I managed to spread my pursed lips in an attempted smile. After having being told by my colleagues to try putting on a smile every now and then, I practically had subscribed to the 'Teach Me HowTo Smile' on YouTube. A fervent subscriber I really am.

A smile was a dire need in the business world I've come to learn.

As always, Sarah was interrupting my routine holy thoughts.

"Come in Sarah"

It came out as a grumble rather.

"I know I know" I looked up. Here comes the dramatic Sarah. A silent scoff did it. Knowing I have applied for a change of secretary several times and no response from the HR didn't help. "You don't like seeing my face early mornings, sure but I have good news, for you"

My narrowed eyes stretched out on her

"Did the HR finally agree to award me a new secretary?"

"I know you badly want to see me gone but no. It's something else. We are having an intern under our office this time. Come in Eric"

Sarah had a plain look and pursed lips towards me. She was annoyed I knew that but right there at that moment, I couldn't care less.

For some reason, My heart thumped hard and my hands became sweaty. I shrugged it off trying to maintain a balance but then....

A man had walked in. A squared shouldered fine man. In plain double lapel black suit and a sweet smile. He would have made the perfect CEO.

I stopped at that moment

Was I swooning?

I peeped an eye towards Sarah and there she was staring with a cheeky smile. I looked away, of course she would catch on

"Good morning ma'am. Eric. Eric Hart"

Refined hella voice. I took his hand before I could think again and stared well enough to mark his features.

Man was beautiful, no doubt

And I wasn't thinking straight either.

Slipping my hand out almost immediately it came with the thought, I smiled and smiled even more.

You heard that right.

Sarah was gasping. I looked up the doors and the transparent windows were looking back at me with everyone going up on their feet clapping and the ladies, doing some small cheer.

The embarrassing feeling caught up with me now. And my face widened in a more pleasant smile that had erupted into a laugh exposing my crowns. The cheers got louder now and I couldn't help but do a face-palm.

For some reasons, my laugh sounded so foreign to me. If at all one knew the sound of their own laugh, Mine was strange to my ears.

I felt happy

I felt relieved

When my eyes caught the squared shouldered man's eyes again, he was clapping and smiling so hard, my cheeks suffered from both face smiles just watching.

I was awed, I was thrilled and at that moment, I wondered

Was this love....on first fucking sight?....

You know the drill, pls vote✨