ARIES ♈

SYNOPSIS

It had been like any other random day for Eve that morning. She had her yellow coat on under the chilly weather and music playing in her ear as she walked down to the bus stop. When the black luxury van swerved pass her so fast, Eve had paused her music and stared for a while. Shrugging it off to merely careless driving, she continued her music. Three hours later and that's the last thing she remembers.

Being left in a million dollar glass house all alone with no one coming in. No phone. A TV and food for your company might seem to be the best feeling but it really isn't. At least not to me

I was losing it.

Tried running away and couldn't get past the door, locked with a passcode.

Screamed so hard, I was sure it hurt the damn suitmen ears and still they didn't bulge.

Was I just kidnapped or this is a whole prank to surprise me for my birthday tomorrow because my geng was good at coming up with shitty type of ideas but then again, they don't have the money to afford such a place for a stupid prank, fuck that, they can't even afford ordinary bouncers, talk more of suitmen with stupid ear gadgets all up in their ears.

And the last time I checked, this is not how a kidnap mission should go.

Arrrghhhhhhhhh!!!

kill myself and end all of this madness. That seemed much of a good idea but hell no, was I going to miss out on everything life still had to offer. I looked up at the huge television hung on the wall and a long furnished white-glass table underneath. The homeliness and peaceful decor the space came with. Everything here was luxury for sure.

It leads me back to square one. What the hell did I just get myself into.

Fast forward to six hours later. It's evening now. Managed to take a bath. Truthfully, I enjoyed it. Smiles.

Whipped up some noodles and moments later, just staring at the Tv trying not to think.

I think I must have fallen asleep because moments later I had half an eye open, staring at some black figure in front of me, trying to figure out who the fuck was disturbing my sleep and then it happened, the thoughts of where I was snapping back to my slumber and I fell, from the cushion.

"Ouuchhh"

That hurts.

"You sure she's the one?"

I heard a deep voice ask and then I peeped my eyes open. Of course I decided to remain on the floor

They were two now, both dressed in suits. One was taller than the other and the other in glasses. They weren't smiling. Not even a bit.

"It's her from the picture so.."

"She don't have a twin?. No lookalike. No sister...?"

he went on and on....why couldn't he just accept this was me. Below his expectations?...maybe

that hurts a little.

"No. This is her" the first guy was plain this time.

"You might as well stand up now. You've heard enough now"

Was he talking to me?

I opened an eye fully now and peeped, there he was staring at me, eyeball to eyeball. Talk of creepy.

I forced my feet up cussing under my breath.

Realizing how small I looked to them. They looked so mas..cu..liiine. They looked hot. Fighting not to bite my lips because that was my fine trait in appreciation to fine man but fuck that, this people had me hostage for close to 12 hours.

"what am I doing here?... This isn't right. This is against my rights as a person. Tell me, what the fuck is going on here?"

One, I could get killed and gotten rid of with no trace back to me if they so wished and two, these men looked dangerous. Really dangerous and when fine and dangerous combines, it's hot but not nice.

That was me giving myself reasons to lower my voice when next I open my mouth.

""Too loud"

The one on glasses spoke, clicked his tongue in what I think was distaste and shook his head. A hint of smile was there, on his face though. The taller guy who had spoken earlier to me stood right on his spot piercing his gaze through me. He didn't look that happy. No, he didn't look happy.... at all.

The ground might as well swallow me. Finally, a sound came out from him after a long while. Just a sigh and then

"I will be upstairs M, tell her whatever she needs to know and come back let's talk. You really should have done better" saying the last part more to himself, he walked out, in quick, long strides.

Oh wait, this is his house?

I turned right back to the guy on glasses. M. He had called him M.

"So what do I have to know Sir?"

Sir. much more safer.

I watched him take steps closer to me so I took steps backward and he didn't stop and I didn't or I planned not to but a dead end met me anyway. My back met the wall.

He stopped, stared for a while and laughed.

This isn't a time to say good stuff about him, but!, his smile was contagious. I almost did smile, almost or maybe I did..

Arrrghhh!

How badly I wanted to scream inside, crazy things are happening to me right now and I'm.... smiling.

"Have a seat, Eve"

Okay, he knew my name. I quickly sat. I needed an explanation ASAP.

"First of all, I apologize for this whole...drama. We are not used to following due process and most times due process brings a whole lot of... thinking"

I had a narrowed look at him. Was he even making sense?. I hella wanted to ask that but....

"You probably might want to say this in a language I will understand"

He finally took a seat.

"Okay Eve, Here goes it"

I nodded. I could swear by my brother's grave, I was dead listening now.

"We've been watching you for a month now. Tomorrow is your birthday"

I watched him stop and look at me. That message he wanted my eyes to tell, he did see because I couldn't believe that for the past four weeks, I've been under someone's eyes.

"Don't get loud yet"

Okay. A pre-information that was useful.

"Please get to the point sir"

He nodded slowly and just stared. I knew at that moment, the answer was coming

"You're here for surrogacy and you happen to be the best DNA we could find in such short notice"

"wait....whattt?!!"

Aries has a continuation called Taurus
Uploaded on another chapter

Xoxo😚