DRUNK ELLA

SYNOPSIS

Leaving the club house drunk as fuck can lead to a number of things....

Waking up in a mansion filled with full grown fine ass men can be one of them.

"Is she awake?"

"I think her eyes are...open??"

"You can't be too sure...look closely"

And that was my eyes staring straight up into the pair of eyes an inch away from my forehead.

"Okay"

The tall dude was quick to straighten up

"She's awake"

The words left their lips in unison.

My brows did a frown. Of course I had been awake for a while only that my ass was good at sleep-pretense. Spending your early years being a cunny sly turns out a lot more productive than one could imagine.

And second, my head was brain-dead right now. Mama said that was another name for being confused. I'm not sure because I can't tell how she knows that with a junior secondary school certificate but mama was always right, know this and know peace.

I had my eyes staring at them, and suddenly my cheeks were burning as hell. It fuckin wasn't just one tall man.

They were tall men.

Tall fine men

'Six of them to be precise' when I finally gets some meaning out of this whole beautiful unholy situation my lips will be so ready to spill it just this way to my mama.

Because damn, (my lips almost did the word)

....being among fine assed men was unholy as fuck.

I climbed down the bed that moment, no hangovers, a special gift from the almighty.

With tightly folded hands and a brow up, I stood in defiance watching them with some narrowed eyes.

Mama said I had the eyes so I was going to spell-bound them with that.

And on periodtt was that because I watched them take some steps back as I lunged forward.

Afro haircut black men in jogger pants and body hug tops that hugged their ripped muscles. A silver small earring to an ear and sort of scared??...eyes fixed on me. Some big, some small

Some cocky.

I charged towards them in firm steps knowing I fully looked crazy because my hair never fails me in that aspect. Cheers to us who never makes braids.

"What. The. Fuck. Am. I. Doing. Here?"

I tilt closer to the middle guys and they are like 'on surrender please'

I bit my cheeks in laughter because mama needed to see this right now. Wish I could do some FaceTime.

"Someone answer me"

I'm using this opportunity to take in their featured because for real?!....you could stare at these pretty men all day and still not get enough of them. Who the hell gave birth to their damn fine asses. I only needed one, I'm not greedy and maybe one too to my mama. They had the money too. Their home was another level of luxury. I stopped, they weren't giving me an answer. Instead, They still had their pretty scared eyes on me.

I almost cringed and I was giving a poker face next. I was no Buffalo or...crocodile, why are they looking scared as hell.

my tongue was halfway open about to lash on them when the door flunged open and guess what, my mama walked right through it wearing expensive shits I've never seen her wore.

"Mama?!"

My hands practically dropped to my sides and my jaw followed when a lady came in right after her. She was so beautiful, I couldn't breath.

Mama was laughing

"Come on baby, don't act like you didn't Know. I told you all my sisters were goddesses. I showed you pictures"

"Woww...she even has blue eyes. I've never seen someone with blue eyes" One thought was on my mind, I was about to take pictures for my instagram stories and videos for my TikTok.

I was about to get popular.

"you've met your brothers right?"

"They are pretty as fuck, I almost drooled"

Mama went on to add. I made a whirl. I had almost forgotten they were there but then

"Brothers?"

The blue lady stepped forward at once ready to scold her.... sons??

"I asked you boys to go welcome her and..?

"She was scary ma"

Mama was giving me side eyes (bombastic side eye)

"I'm really sorry Ella dear, they really can be a handful"

But I wasn't listening to that. Drop all acts now. I stared at my supposed aunty if at all I understood what was going on and dead eyes on my mama. She knew it was now. The moment where I only needed the fucking answers before I show them what crazy looks like.

My eyes shifted from both ladies to the six men in front of me, I swallowed

"What the hell is going on here?"

VOTE👮🏾‍♀️