THE MAN

SYNOPSIS

So I took on the one thought on my mind that moment, I chose the latter.

Was this a test by Hanish to find a reason to send me back?

Or was he really going to pull this off?

Hanish was my husband.

That was the fourth time I made a turn pass the small window of my bedroom

Waiting on the man Hanish had prepared for me.

I was unsure of so many things at this point and worse still Hanish was nowhere to be found ever since yesterday.

If this was a trap... I'm sure wasn't that stupid to fall into it but not when locked at home and the key with Hanish or maybe even the 'man'.

"Make sure you're dressed in this lingerie when he's here"

I remembered turning my eyes to the black lingerie laid on the bed.

Somewhere in between my stares, I think my eyes watered.

I never knew Hanish knew what a lingerie was, knew where to get one or ever imagined me wearing one or even knew my size.

He had this much information and never showed.

Not in our talks....but then....we barely talked. It was only but a few words-order.

Not in bed, we hardly did it and when we did, it never lasted....'he never lasted'.

It was always the back and forth inside me....'on top of me' that happened.

I once thought that was the only thing, that was what sex was all about. When I wasn't married to Hanish,  me and the girls fantasized so much about the whole experience for it was going to be our first time feeling something inside us... 'inside me'.

And marriage came knocking, almost all at once for all of us. We were happy, that had been everyone's state of mind except now, being happy was far from it on my side. I once thought I had over hyped what this sex was all about but then my friends had a different story what their husbands were like in bed and I thought again, a child was going to come in eventually and won't have to think about our sex life that much but then a child never did come and never was I excited the way the girls said they get when their husbands wants to give it to them. I never did say a word to Hanish, I was very much scared and life went on not until yesterday morning when he spoke of this 'man'.

I said nothing

As always.

And then I heard a beep of a car and was quick to look out. It was a white 405 Elantra model car. I knew because I loved cars. I was obsessed with 'that' machine swerves and what it's tyres could do, the cool sound most recent models were designed with.

I knew this, the girls knew this but Hanish didn't.

I stood in the middle of my room unsure of so many things. Was this really true? Or was Hanish setting a trap with what he could smell was the problem between us, I hardly could tell that moment.

I could stay put in this room, locked in and refuse to see anyone and he could knock all he wants and leave later on,

Or

Step into this lingerie, part of me was excited at the thought too and walk out that door and see the damn man.

After all it was an order from my husband. This was what he wanted me to do and I had simply obeyed

So I took on the one thought on my mind that moment, I chose the latter.

It was only but a few minutes I  was all into the damn material and out my door and frozen on the spot would I say will be an understatement at that moment.

'The man' was in my house in nothing but his skin and a cheeky smile. I almost did lose a step as I staggered back.

His eyes wasn't boring into mine the way mine was staged up on his.

No....his was everywhere down my body.

Was there a shame to cover up...maybe

I did step out on my own will and wasn't it this that Hanish wanted?....that I feel pleasure from another man since he couldn't provide it.

I had refused to think that before now but then...why searching for a truth that was right....there.

"I told Hanish you know, black will be perfect on your sexy ass"

I said nothing and didn't trust my unsaid words.

My eyes simply stared and they dared to wander just a little far down.

It stood and throbbed

Until now, I knew nothing of hard-veins...

Right at that moment, I saw it with my own eyes.

"Come here"

He said

In whooshed daddy sounds, almost like a whisper, I barely heard him but I did hear and so in small voiceless steps, I closed the distance between us.

A hand to my waist and in a swift move had me bent to the table beside and right before I could think again, he rammed into me and pounded...

So hard.

I must have stopped breathing somewhere in between.

It was a rush of adrenaline

It was nostalgic

Indeed, the only thought in my head that moment

'This was pleasure'

When the moment was over and he left butt-naked just as he had came, I was left alone once again.....different.

I felt peaceful ...I found myself in a womanly lust serenade only that it was right there playing out on my mind

I wanted it to happen again

Badly even.

And was I apologetic for it...

I dared not be.

When Hanish returned days later, it was only but a stare to my welcoming words..he ate no food I made nor slept in the room with me

The man gave me pleasure on his absence...it was a lust exploration I got obsessed with, I typed and typed away on my computer each time he left.

When I eventually told the girls about this, it was no doubt a different hit story they've heard in the longest time.

But then, Hanish opened our door to 'those' women he slept with outside and I could hear her screams from the other side of the house each time they did it.

I couldn't quite understand that quite much, how he could do it with them and not with me. The girls didn't either but I never brought myself to give a damn those moments.

I was happy.

Hehehehehe
Vote👮🏾‍♀️✨