A COUNTRYMAN

SYNOPSIS

Vie wanted more...

She wanted more than the small jobs we did at our country side. The love making sessions behind the Missouri tree, the stolen kisses during farm work.

She had the best vocals I've ever heard, wrote the best lyrics and when she played the guitar, it was lullaby to my ears.

And all she ever dreamt of was to be known...

I took the turn to the dark lane that led to Brickwall street. Already I could hear the exciting cheers from a distance. It was the favorite shop of everyone for the Maine Musicals TV show.

It aired every Saturday and Vie was always the guest singer at the intro and end of the show.

It was a small lovely town and it wasn't much of a surprise the support everyone was willing to give for our very own Vie.

Vie was everyone's sweetheart....and my very own heart.

We spent our lives together and slowly our friendship had ignited into a fiery love I never thought would change someday. When she left our small town, we promised to keep in touch and somehow she was going to find a way for us to be together over there. I never for once was a fan of big cities, I was a countryman but I was goin'to do it for Vie

But then...

I never got a call back nor a text for five years and this was the sixth year.

The show came on and everyone cheered just before the silence that followed her sweet melody. Some sang along and some hummed, others simply listened to her magic.

I always listened and felt...

Sometimes the tears found it's way down and I found my way home, other days, I remained to feel the pains once again....the remainder that there was nothing like us anymore and maybe I...was the only one left with the memories.

She dated the big guys and went to city celebrity parties. Vie was living her dream now.

For some reason, I was up my feet mid way on the intro song. My steps walking down the dark lane once again, to my small home not far off. This was it. The life of a countryman with a broken heart.

It was midweek into spring and returning to my cottage was the pair of pink leather boots I was familiar with, and a black brunette at my window and before I could make a move or think again if this was a dream, Vie did step out in nothing but in her womanly curves and just as realization did hit me,  I ran over to the front porch where she stood and switched the lights off.

She laughed and even though we were left in a dark space as I made my way close to her, her eyes still shone.

"Hey"

She said

I stared at her just as she stared into mine. My hands did move on it's own accord and I watched it trail and wander, her face was as beautiful as it has always been, she glowed with none of those paints she had one her face in the TV shows which I was grateful for.

My hands wandered down more and I swallowed hard.

"Your bo*bs are fuller now"

When I looked up to her face again, her gaze was right on me. I could recognize what those eyes meant no matter how long apart. She needed me at that moment and I did too.

Jumping on me, my hands gathered on her ass and her lips met mine and as we dug through our lips, I realized nothing had changed. The smell of her breath still made me throb and the taste of her lips was still there. There was still the gentle brush she did with her lips on mine in betweens and the gnawing seconds later.

I was still in love with this woman.

Laid out on the couch, I thrusted in and out of her, although I had slept with other women before now, nothing was close to being inside of Vie. She knew how to ride the damn thing and when to do the daddy whine with her big round butt from behind.  I pounded in and in and in and when I heard her scream my name as she came, I was nutting inside her the next second.

A relieving sigh and I fell to her side. We laughed in between short breaths. If this was a dream, I knew I didn't want to wake up anytime soon.

"We didn't used protection Vie"

My hand stretched around her, moving around her butt that grew bigger too. I guess five years really was a lot of time.

Vie had stopped for a while after I spoke but shrugged it off as soon as it came, I did see but wasn't going to ask.

"I've missed you"

She said.  "And I'm sorry John..."

Before now, I always thought I was going to have a lot of things to say when I finally see Vie, to get answers to those questions I had every lonely night but here I was staring into her eyes and nothing to say.

I wished for nothing but to be like this for many days to come.

"I will be going by morning"

I heard her say again. That was a pinch of hurt right there, no it was a lot but here I was being strong for love for I could love no other woman the way I loved her.

"I know Vie"

There was a subtle silence right after and soon she climbed on me and rode the damn thing yet again.

By morning, she was gone.

By morning, inside town was full of the buzz of a white luxury that drove in last night and left early that morning. No one knew whom the rich visitor had seen and everyone was wary for an answer.

I wasn't about to be the hero of such gossip, I was busy trying not to get hurt. Her touch was left imprinted, I could hardly go a day without Vie on my mind.

And the days had turned weeks and weeks into months and the following year drew in.

A call from Vie had come in March.

"We have a baby" she said "and a son"

There was a pause on the other line. My heart pounded now

"You have a flight to catch John"

She said with a chuckle. I had no words, she knew and Vie laughed all along through my silence.

I love this storyyy😫❤️

Which story would you love me to write more on??

I have to some editing before publishing. Add to your library to be notified when a new chapter drops.

Also read my One Night Stand Turned Husband 🌺