(4) NIGHT NOURISHMENT

After evening the schedule of daily life was moving towards the serenity with the guidance of shining stars in sky

After evening the schedule of daily life was moving towards the serenity with the guidance of shining stars in sky. Stars were preparing a majestic environment to erase all the miserable experiences of day long works from muscles. Everyone were proceeding their tasks briskly to be graced by the goodness of night which is the ultimate gain of cycle of day, to make out the clay composed of tension with tenderness, to clean up the mechanism out of all mess.

Vijaya was also following her respective task by lightening the chamber according to necessity, not to include exaggeration in front of that dark nourishment of sky with pearly spots, in other words it means sky with pearl like twinkling stars which are committed to night nourishment for human lives.

During her task she stumbled upon a letter kept in book shelf half hidden. She took out that, and was examining while holding. Just then.

"Jayaaaa!" A shriek made the letter fall from her hand.

"What are you doing with this letter? At first how did you get it?" Sahdev who shrieked at his wife collected the letter from ground in hurry.

"I just found it half stuck in between books, Arya. So took out to ensure well space for your books," Vijaya answered with a cracked voice, but at that time Sahdev was too nervous to sense that.

"I will take care of my books myself. Don't bother yourself by checking upon my book shelf, Jaya!" He uttered in nervousness, but at the same time Vijaya was sad to notice that. So she conveyed yes, and went out from chamber.

"Thank God! She didn't read the letter, or else she would have known about mata's arrival. I brought this letter with me so that I can cherish affection of mata through her words. Thanks to Almighty again that the secret saved. Along with secret I am also saved. Otherwise bhrata Bheem would have crushed me like wheat for spoiling his plan of surprise," He sighed with relaxation being unknown to the affect of his approach on Vijaya.

On the other side Karenumati was sitting alone as her sisters didn't allow her for any assistance in any work

On the other side Karenumati was sitting alone as her sisters didn't allow her for any assistance in any work. Subhadra was with her as she was also not allowed for doing any work because of her recent recovery from fever. But she left for taking rest sometimes ago.

Nakul came there with a platter of food, and fed her. She was feeling happy about the care she was getting. But she felt his deeds more like a vaidya than a husband.

He was caring for her, but she was feeling that casual rather than concern. Her fun loving, cheerful husband forgot to caress her hairs in assurance of her speedy recovery. He just assured that in words which simply failed to cause the warmly affect of love over her wounds.

There in chamber Subhadra was pacing here and there in wait of Arjun

There in chamber Subhadra was pacing here and there in wait of Arjun. Her pace as specifying a problematic situation for Arjun.

"After making me wait for this much time you are coming, Arya!" Subhadra shot her annoyance over him after his arrival.

"Why were you waiting for me so desperately?" He asked in a playful manner.

"To ask you something," She answered with a sullen voice which was sounding like a cute complain more than being a serious statement.

"Sure, but let me remove my accessories so that I can hear you peacefully," He told making her let out a soft giggle.

"I didn't know that the great Gandiv dhari can be bothered by the heaviness of jewelleries," She commented in a teasing tone.

"Looks like your bothering is affecting me to be bothered," He teased her back.

"What did you say?" She questioned in an enquiring tone which was sounding not so safe with each rhythm.

"The obvious fact," He replied making her come to him with enraged steps.

"That means I am transmitting negative vibes around. Isn't it? If it is then......................." Before she could complete he hold her shoulders making her stop.

"I didn't mean that, Subhi. All truly. I was intended to express that we reciprocate the gesture of the person which is in front of us, and it's so obvious. That's it," He explained his utterance.

"Ok, fine than," Saying this she went out from his hold as his closeness was impacting her differently which she didn't want to show at that time.

"So you wanted to ask something na!" He reminded him by sensing her move.

"Yeah, I was about to ask you that why didn't you do my punishment?" Again the complain, means cute complain made him smile.

"Subhi, you just told my punishment. But you didn't stress upon the fact that I need to do your punishment anyhow," He giggled making her tongue tied as she realised that he was saying the truth.

"But see, still I didn't break the conditions of your punishment. Isn't it?" He asked making her node with defeated sigh.

"You escaped this time well. But it won't happen always," He laughed at her warning like she cracked any joke while she was holding a challenging look.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏