(6) QUEENS ON PLANNING

All newly weeded queens were planning for the upcoming events

All newly weeded queens were planning for the upcoming events. Especially Subhadra was more concentrated over that as that was going to be her first appearance as daughter in law of Indraprastha through that event. So she was planning about that crucially.

"Subhi, what are doing with such engrossment?" Arjun asked while entering into chamber, and approaching nearer to her.

"I am framing up an organized field for my idea," She answered still being engrossed.

"Idea! But about what?" This casual question didn't get much attention over her engrossed state.

"I thought an idea about family value analysing week, and now I am working over that for a finishing touch aiming at smooth functioning," She explained making him sit beside her for further discussion.

"Explain your idea, Subhi!" His curiosity made her looking at him.

"I thought to include short articles, paintings depicting family bonding by arranging an art gallery. I thought to include interested ones to contribute. At the end we will felicitate some best contribution," The detail description made a smile come over his amused face.

"So impressive idea, Subhi. Though you don't belong to category of deep thinking still also you think quite unique," He teased her to have a playful conversation with her.

"Teasing me with compliment! I know your intentions. So don't expect to get that for what you teased me. Go to sleep as it's getting late. I need to wrap up my target," She answered him in a cool way making him pout internally.

On the other side Vijaya was waiting for an opportunity to talk with Sahdev who was indulged in an astrology book

"Aryaaa!" Vijaya called fidgeting her fingers out of impatience.

"Say, Jaya!" She sighed when didn't get the response she expected.

"Arya, I want your help," She expressed in a hopeful tone to get his attention.

"Sure, proceed," Spark of smile enlightened her face with his affirmation.

"Actually I have planned to ensure about well enough nutrition for pregnant women and infants in upcoming family value analysing week. So I want to discuss my perspective with you," She made her idea clear to him.