(8) THAT BELONGS TO HER ONLY

Next day morning in Indraprastha palace time was seeming to proceed fastly than usual due to the hastiness at first hour

Next day morning in Indraprastha palace time was seeming to proceed fastly than usual due to the hastiness at first hour. Subhadra was getting ready in hurry as she took little bit more time for her sleep in this thought that her task, to supervise plastering the sample articles about family values and bonding on walls of gallery won't need much bothering. On first day of family value analysing week interaction with subjects was scheduled as the first portion of routine for seven days like previous years.

But the interesting fact is that this time queens didn't need to spend more words while delivering their speech towards subjects. Because Subhadra's suggestion of putting articles on walls had shouldered the half of that responsibility. Moreover the beautifully written articles along with paintings of skilful hands was assumed to be appreciated by the subjects.

Subhadra was finding the pin to put on her upper stole. In between that the folds of upper stole messed. So out of irritation she removed that from herself. At that time Arjun entered into their chamber. After noticing him she screamed.

"You! What are you doing here?" She asked by facing her back towards him.

"I am here to be ready for assembly," He answered by suppressing his giggle over Subhadra's troubled state.

"Can't you knock before entering in?" She questioned him making a really like look to come over his face.

"I am not any outsider, Subhi. It's my chamber too. The reason for which you are saying me this is illogical," He tried to maintain normalcy of his voice hardly as his laugh was ready to burst outside at any moment.

"What? What do you mean by illogical?" She turned towards him in anger, but again turned back after realising that lack of proper clothing on herself.

"Here you should be in your full attire. Isn't it? Or am I wrong?" She frowned after sensing his chuckle.

"I have my reason. But I don't have that much time to explain. So, for now you go outside, and let me be ready," She told with pause as she was trying for not to let him feel her annoyance.

"Do I really need to go out, Subhi?" He asked like an innocent child, to which she shouted at him to go.

He went outside by pressing his fingers to ears. His laugh was audible from outside which was making Subhadra angry in between her hurry to get ready.

Everything started at time

Everything started at time. Subjects gathered at palace gallery to be a part of the event. Queens started to deliver their speech. Arjun, Nakul and Sahdev were also present there to encourage their wives. At last it was Subhadra's turn.

She signified about the respect of privacy along with that seeking of pleasure in couple life from both sides in a harmonious way.

Hearing this thought everyone exchanged glances in between them. Because the thought of privacy among husband and wife was too weird for everyone. Soon everyone started to ask questions about this to Subhadra.

Subhadra answered each one efficiently. Along with that she made everyone remind Mata Parvati had also created Vinayak for protecting her privacy. She narrated the whole tale which made everyone to clap heavily for her.

In between of this applaud a woman asked Subhadra about the inspiration behind her this unique thought. She looked towards Arjun. He smiled at her. She was about to tell Arjun's name as the morning incident of his entering into chamber has shaped her thought about privacy. But Karenumati gestured her something. After that she replied that her thought belongs to her only.

Nakul was astonished about Renu's intervention. He thought to ask her about this.

In Nakul's chamber:

In Nakul's chamber:

"Renu, I guess Subhi bhabhi was about give the credit of her thought to bhrata Arjun. Then why did you stop her?" Nakul asked the question which was roaming in his mind since the time when the incident took place.

"I did what's right, Arya. Subhi jiji's thought was of hers only. Bhrata Arjun was just an agent to the scenario," Renu told him calmly.

"Agent to scenario!" He exclaimed over her words which was indicating that he needs further explanation.

Renu explained him the matter what Subhadra told her.

"But still he had his parts to be recognized," His statement was conveying indirectly that Renu did wrong by preventing Subhadra.

"In couple life reciprocation of both sides is inevitable, Arya. If one side will perform everything then balance will be hampered. The girl who comes to be other half of her husband need encouragement from her husband. He should make space for her in his pleasure, pain and PASSION," She stressed upon the word passion making him realise that she was not so happy about his passion.

He was staring at her silently while she chose to went outside.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏